Hello everyone, Today I will show you HamSam and Dreamcatcher From Skylanders

HamSam

Glitch Creep

:star::star::star::star:
Role: Control.
Position: Mid.
Trial Team: Red.
Basic Attack: Ham rolls the Ball.
Now Remember Sam, Bowling is not like playing a game of feith, it’s about keeping your eyes sharp and knock those pins down. Okay Ham.
Entrance: they walk to their position then Ham pulls out a Bowling Ball.
Victory: They hive five and say yeah.
Defeat: Sam gets Sad while Ham gets frustrated then throw the ball to the ground hard.

:fist: White Skill: Running Strike: Ham trys to throw the ball, Instead Sam interrupts Ham by grabbing the ball and throw it only to get his fingers stuck, Dealing Damage to Enemies and Knocks them back.

Green Skill: Ow My Head!!!: Ham losses his grebe on the ball which bonk him on the head, using 10% percent of their HP granting them Attack Speed and a Shield.

They cannot use Ow My Head!!! when their HP is at 40% of their Max HP.

:sparkles: Blue Skill: Two Heads, Two Rolls: HamSam rolls 2 bowling balls at the closet and fairest Enemies, Dealing Damage and Stuns Them for 5.0 seconds, if Enemies are already Stun they will increase the rate.

Stunning and Increasing Stun Rate has a chance to fall if Enemies are higher than level X.

Purple skill: Bowling Bonking: HamSam will hit 2 more Enemies when using their Basic Attack.

Red Skill: Bowl To Win: Each time HamSam hit Stun Enemies with their Basic Attack, They will increase the Stun Rate, They will also be invincible for 6.0 seconds when using Ow My Head!!!

Friendships

Bomb Shell: Ball NOT BOMB!!!: Bomb Shell asks HamSam if he can play bowling with them, one rule of bowling is, No using Bombs as bowling balls: HamSam gains a stack of Hardy when using Two Heads Two Rolls.

Allies: Ren & Stimpy, Tom & Jerry, Jumba

Pete: Bowling Frenzy: Pete challenges HamSam to a Bowling Compilation to see who is better at Bowling.: HamSam gives all Allies A Shield when using Running Strike.

Allies: Shaun the Sheep, Hal & Bubbles, Anne Goonchuy.

Dreamcatcher

Glitch Creep

:star::star:
Role: Control.
Position: Front.
Trial Team: Red.
Basic Attack: She Headbutts a nearby Enemy.
Welcome To Your Nightmare.
Entrance: She Floats to her position.
Victory: does a spin then laughs.
Defeat: Looses conscious then fall to the ground.

:sparkles: White Skill: Dreams Of Nightmares: Dreamcatcher Slams down In the middle of Enemies and Creates a Dream whirlpool for 7.0 seconds, Dealing Damage to Enemies and Blinds them for 6.0 seconds.

Blinding has a chance to fall if Enemies are higher than level X.

:sparkles:Green Skill: Dreamnado: Dreamcatcher sends a Tornado through Enemies, Dealing Damage and Knocks them back.

:fist: Blue Skill: Bombot: Grinnade run to closest Enemy to Dreamcatcher and Explodes, Dealing Damage and Stuns Them for 5.0 seconds, if Enemies are already Stun he will increase the Stun Rate.

Stunning and Increasing Stun Rate has a chance to fall if Enemies are higher than level X.

Purple Skill: Dream Drain: When Dreamcatcher is using Dreams Of Nightmares, She steel HP from Enemies, Steeling HP will not fall and cannot be immune or dodge.

Red Skill: Broken Dreams: Dreamcatcher will reduce Enemies Attack Speed and Skill Power when using Dreams Of Nightmares, When Dreamcatcher hits knock backed Enemies when using Dreamnado, She will also Blinds them for 7.0 seconds

Blinding Has a chance to fall if Enemies are higher than level X.

Friendships:

6qVZo9SK5r_YWm5eTe-dEPWP6OC8Io0y2WWHIa1QoXgenJFU4gkor082CBZg-Aq50Vema7fr9pp5h1G_9Aef3V7r9t5Ww3AUVaEnUvvBEisvGMXpM1cXr-rTuM_Qmossx7USTRJc
Kaa: Sleepy Hypnosis: Dreamcatcher and Kaa become a dream team to hypnotize people to sleep and scare them in their dreams.: Dreamcatcher gains a Shield when using Dreams Of Nightmares.

Allies: Oogie Boogie, Anne Skeltonchuy, Dry Bones

Coco & Poliwag: Insanity Dream Time: the trio make people insaning by Pranking them when their sleeping and in their dreams.: Dreamcatcher Steel reality when using Dreamnado.

Allies: Tim-Tom, Carrie Krueger, Quacker Jack

That’s all folks I will be back next week to make one about Ren & Stimpy, Yoshi, Rabbid Yoshi, and A Poll with Barnyard Dawg, Piranha Plant, Captain Long Beak, and A New Character.

• Barnyard Dawg
  • Piranha Plant
  • Captain Long Beak
  • A New Character

0 voters

Here’s Icons for Ren & Stimpy, Yoshi, and Rabbid Yoshi

Ren & Stimpy

Yoshi

Rabbid Yoshi

And here’s a Icon of Kaa

Please put your vote and see who will join Ren & Stimpy, Yoshi, and Rabbid Yoshi in New Friend Land Ideas Part 9 on Saturday Night at 7:30, I will be back Wednesday to see how the poll goes, until then, goodbye :slightly_smiling_face:

HamSam, cool. 4 stars. It takes a decade to unlock them if they’re an in-game character, you know :laughing:.

1 Like

Very true, hehe I was thinking like about 100 HamSam chips, that’s alot and would take a lot time to unlock them

You mean 180 to unlock them, since 80 chips to unlock 3 star hero, 100 more for 4 star promotion. 100+80=180

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney