New Guild Feature Ideas

• Autokick
    The option to automatically kick players. Can be set to kick by the amount of days, default is never. Can also be set whether to kick players who don’t check in for X days or aren’t online for X days.
    Example: Players who don’t check in for three days are kicked

• Auto promote
    An option to automatically promote players under specified criteria, including: level, team power, total power, time in guild, age, arena, or coliseum.
    Example: Players who have 100,000 team power, 250,000 total power, have been in the guild for 7 days, are 100 days old, are in Gold Ranking in the Arena, and Platnium Ranking in coliseum are promoted to officer.

• Promotion Rewards/Guild Bank
    When a player is promoted inside the guild to officer, champion, or leader, they receive a bonus of xp potions, gold (in form of credits), and/or hero chips from a bank belonging to the guild. Players can donate 5 to 25 gold (in form of credits), xp potions, or hero chips to the guild bank daily depending on perks. There is a limit of 250 to 1,000 chips, 50 to 200 platinum gold credits (worth 50k gold) and turbo (purple) xp drinks. The leader can decide what percent of stores go to players at certain promotions, capping at 50%. The leader can also give 5% of stores to a chosen player once a day.
    Example: Champion David has been promoted to champion and received 25% of Bank Stores.
    (Note: Players can only promote or demote once a day, to prevent abuse)

• Guild Blacklist
    A blacklist edited solely by the guild leader. Can have up to 75 players in it. Can be set to prevent players from joining the guild, being promoted inside it, or talking in guild chat.
    Example: Bad Player is disabled from joining guild.

• Guild Mascots
    Guild leaders can spend 50,000 guild points to select a hero as guild mascot. This hero can be powered up a few hours each day similarly to power-up events. Mascots can be changed once a week.
    Example: Finnick has been set as guild mascot

• Guild Team Alignment
    Guilds are automatically set as the same team color as their mascot, being red, blue, or yellow. The background for guilds as well as a border for guild names when they appear (for example, when you tap a player on chat) is the same color for easy identification.
    Example:
    Guild mascot is now Genie
    Guild alignment is now Blue

• Using Alignment for Competitive Play
    Aligning guilds to one of three teams would have amazing potential for contests. Ideas include another leaderboard for the three teams in contests, showing total points for all players in each and rewards for first and only first. Another option would be to sometimes ditch the normal contests entirely, and instead have players gain points for their team, giving the whole winning team rewards. The #1 guild in war might also give some guild points or coins to everyone of the same team.
    Example: Fortify the Network, but you get top rank rewards without spending thousands. Enough said.

• Sworn Enemies
    Guilds leaders can spend 80,000 points to declare another guild a sworn enemy. Whenever a guild member defeats a sworn enemy’s lineup in war, they receive a bonus 1000 guild points. Sworn enemies can be switched once a month.
    Example: Antihero League has declared Other Guild a sworn enemy!

• I would sell my soul to Hades just for these
  • All of these are good
  • Some are good
  • These are most certainly NOT good

0 voters

5 Likes

Love that you used me! :grin: anywho yah these are pretty good!!

Also I do not think you mentioned this, but three teams if the same color could fight another three teams of a different color called… Triple death guild wars?

4 Likes

These ideas sound fantastic!

The extra aesthetics for guilds to have coloured borders and mascots is a really sound idea. This game is already quite aesthetic but adding team colours and other splashes of colour like this could really spruce up some of the menu screens.

What seems most appealing is the guild mascot idea. Spending guild influence to change the mascot is a really innovative idea, however I do feel like the power-up feature will either be unnoticed (I haven’t noticed much of a difference in powered-up heroes thus far…) or abused (if the power-up were to be too powerful). Still a solid idea, I think showing off the guild via a mascot is super cool!

Keep up the good work!

4 Likes

You need a low blow like that ? Ok

I love the auto kick idea. And the auto promote. It becomes a chore to go thru the list daily and if it could be set & become an automatic function? Wow! I was thinking the other day of how I wish I could auto kick & now I see this thread. Maybe one day we will be able to. :slight_smile: Sure would make my life easier.

1 Like

I like a few ideas, but the auto kick and auto promote sucks the fun out of being guild leader

4 Likes

Well, there’d obviously be an option to disable it :upside_down_face:

1 Like

These are great ideas

1 Like

Very well written set of ideas! I particularly like the guild blacklist idea - as this is a problem I have occasionally in our guild.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney