New Halloween themed hero idea

As it gets closer to the Halloween season I thought about the idea again, what if there was some character from the movie Halloweentown, since that is one of my favorite Halloween movies.

Okay very good idea but Halloween is in October 31st so I don’t think we need to talk about that right now

1 Like

It’s a few weeks away
So of course people are going to talk about it

2 Likes

I’m thinking more as an October hero when prize wall for this month ends. I could see October having 2 prize walls if they weren’t too far apart.

It’s September 22… halloween is literally a month away… I’m already all set my decorations (actually I’m about to start my treehouse of horror binge watch)

2 Likes

Do you think this would be a possibility or is it to obscure (then again we have American Dragon toons)

1 Like

I think it could be a possibility. After all for a different Halloween we got all 3 Sanderson sisters in one month and nothing hinted at the characters being from something other than the nightmare before Christmas.

1 Like

And I just feel like I might as well reply about this idea now if they do at all consider adding anyone else. Besides they could add zero from the nightmare before Christmas but they seemed to follow that pattern for multiple Halloweens. They’re getting predictable doing that, and that has to get boring eventually. (The pattern of adding nightmare before Christmas characters.

Wouldn’t it be great if the Sanderson Sisters, as well as the remaining NBC Heroes get a stat refresh, in time for Halloween?

2 Likes

Yes, maybe just not too op like Sally was last week.

1 Like

Sally buff was enough for the Halloween theme . Beware … Skele might be next :open_mouth:

1 Like

Ok that seems good

A Bit

1 Like

Yep.
looking at Mary’s White…

1 Like

If Mary is so good to use in fights maybe I’ll level her next.

1 Like

Ok this was a nice discussion on the idea maybe I’ll bring it up again next fall if the idea may be any more likely next Halloween season. I say more likely since I already saw the next patch notes and think a Halloween hero may be unlikely with 2 new heroes. And 1 completely off topic but funny idea to think about- around the Christmas season why hasn’t Santa claus been added yet he’s in so many Disney movies and shows? (But like I said it’s just something to think about for now)

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney