New hero - cinderella please?

I believe Cinderella would be an interesting character to join the roster of Heroes. She is a classic icon and could help benefit the team, depending on what type of skills she possessed. She is kind and loving to all around her, so that could make a great Support character. She is beautiful and elegant, so that could be great for a Charmer. She also has slippers made of glass and a carriage made out of a pumpkin. Throw those at an enemy and you’ve got yourself a Fighter. Perhaps this Disney Princess should be considered. I know I’d appreciate her on the team…what do you think?

First of, welcome to the forums!

Secondly, it is very unlikely to get Cinderella in the game. But since Megara is in the game, it’s likely that Cinderella has a chance to come.

You can’t make the same topic twice

Especially when they were posted literally 2 minutes apart

Sorry about the double posting. Still getting used to this and realized I posted in the wrong area. Deleted the first post, so all should be good now.

Thanks for the welcome. And you never know.

You were able to delete it?

Oh. Well, I thought I did. I suppose I would have to flag the original post and request it get deleted from “FEEDBACK CORNER.”

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney