New hero guides, tips, Q&A and secret hacks

Yes because they deal a huge amount of damage that can wipe out pretty much any team that doesn’t have Timon and Pumbaa or Goliath.

1 Like

*or Shank. :upside_down_face:

Maybe he didn’t count any crit/crit damage, or maybe there were some enemies who counter her. Even Baymax’s purple reduces the damage significantly, so it’s possible.

2 Likes

Well… she doesn’t protect her allies the same way that Timon & Pumbaa or Goliath do.

No. But her damage reduction is enough to counter Mulan. She needs to fire multiple times, and meanwhile they can defeat her.

Throw me other mysteries or cases that the game didn’t say and u want it to be investigated!

BTW, about these theories I made, I’ll be compiling them into one. So don’t worry about them being far down. I’ll also compile all your responses so more people can also see your comments!

Who else do you want me to do a guide on? Vote your hero’s team and combat role and yours could be the next!

• Red Team
  • Blue Team
  • Yellow Team

0 voters

• Damage
  • Control
  • Support
  • Tank

0 voters

I would like to see you do a guide for Elsa.

Hmm… I’ll consider.

Who is better? Hank and Dory or Tigger?

Depends
10c

Maybe instead of doing a hero you want to do, actually do a guide or whatever you call it on Hank & Dory, Cheshire Cat, or Mulan. They won the first set of polls. You decide which one you want to do first, because it really does not matter. Also, which thread of yours is the one that is the collection? You have a lot of different threads and at least to me it still feels disorganized.

It’s seeing what I should choose for war. And BTW, sorry for the mess. I’ll clean it later (I’ll compile them into one. And continue my guide with my team)

It help me beat the game

Glad it helped you!

Question: Which is better?

• Vanellope (Dash)
  • Hank and Dory (Pooh)

0 voters

Sorry :smiley: but it Depends on Teams.These type of polls dont make much sense bc Heroes and disk depend on synergy

1 Like

I don’t have Hank and Dory’s Pooh disk, so I cannot judge that. Dash’ Vannelope disk is mostly great against shields, but since my Dash is falling behind more and more, I don’t use him much anymore

:confused:

You has mistaken Dash Violet disk

1 Like

I’m talking about Vanellope

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney