New hero predictions [Season 1]

Hello and what’s the Sitch?. This is where you will post your character predictions for future years. We’ll keep predicting no matter what.
So far, who do you want to see another character from, based on the wildcard franchises? There are a ton of options including new wildcards, so the following franchises that we might see next year are as seen below:

1. A Goofy Movie
  2. The Rocketeer
  3. Bolt
  4. Luca
  5. Turning Red
  6. The Great Mouse Detective
  7. The Owl House
  8. The Black Cauldron
  9. The Robinsons
  10. Soul
  11. Phineas and Ferb
    Plus, you can also post characters from franchises that haven’t been in the game in forever. These franchises can only be from movies new and old, so if you see something you like just post it here, and be patient about when they will be datamined.
2 Likes

Amphibia

Darkwing Duck

1 Like

Inspector Gadget (1999 Disney live action film (since Disney has the rights to make live action movies of Inspector Gadget)

Encanto

The Ghost and Molly McGee

Oliver and Company

Pinocchio

Dumbo

1 Like

Heimlich from a bugs life would be nice if he was better than hopper and flick they were kind of a let down even when they was new they never really had a spot light like most the other characters

2 Likes

Possibly as far as from 1989 to the late 90s could work for you, right guys?

What’s Amphibia?
Do you have something on your mind for the list of franchises that are currently wildcards?

A Disney show.

Not a Disney movie, but on Disney channel?

It was on Disney Channel. The show ended after Season 3.

2 Likes

I’m at Ep.4 S.1

Pfffft. That doesn’t count.

Doesn’t count? Doesn’t count as what?

I don’t know if this is possible but I would like to see K.C undercover

Doesn’t count as a movie. Pretty soon in the second half of next year, we’ll get to see Envy, Embarrassment, Ennui, and Anxiety join in the game along with Ember and Wade separately from Elementals.

But you do know that characters from Disney shows also can be added to this game.

1 Like

But this is live action and all the characters in the game from Disney shows are from animated shows like Kim Possible for example

I meant the animated shows. I thought you knew what I meant.

1 Like

Well yeah but @Prince_vegeta_III mentioned K.C Undercover and that show is live action

What does it matter that they are from a show and not a movie? A couple wildcards that you put come from TV shows. Phineas & Ferb and the Owl House. Not only that, but there are franchises like DuckTales, Darkwing Duck, Kim Possible, the list goes on. So why does it matter where they come from?

I’ll leave these franchises alone, but I was talking about franchises from other Disney shows that are not in the game.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney