New Hero: White Rabbit

Hero: White Rabbit
Movie: Alice and Wonderland

th%20(5)

“Oh my fur and whiskers I am late!”

White Rabbit bounds through the battlefield, defeating enemies in his dreadful rush to reach his destination.

Entrance: White Rabbit runs in, checks his watch, then gets ready to fight.

Victory: White Rabbit smiles then pulls his gloves on further.

Defeat: White Rabbit checks his watch, then collapses to the ground.

Basic Attack: White Rabbit throws a pebble

White skill: The Time Gone.

White Rabbit pulls out his pocket watch, glances at it, then runs through the enemies dealing X normal damage, stunning them for 1 second, and slowing them all by 50% for 9 seconds.

Green skill: Synchronize

White Rabbit opens his watch and resets it, then targets the closest enemy to him. All allies target that enemy with their attacks.

Blue skill: Late, Late, Late.

When the White Rabbit activates his white skill, he also steals all positive buffs on enemies lvl Y and below and adds two seconds to their timers before using them himself.

Purple skill: Down the rabbit hole.

Everytime an ally is slowed, The White Rabbit reverses the slow and increases that characters movement speed instead.

The White Rabbit heals x amount every time he receives speed buff from one of his allies.

Role: Support?

Row: Mid

11 Likes

You haven’t made a character concept in a while ay? It is nice

1 Like

Wow , so creative one !
One of best concepts that i have see on this forum !

4 Likes

Always on time but always late for that game called Disney Heroes Battle Mode

1 Like

His voice tone is still clear to my ears when he says, “I’m late!”

But one thing. I think I don’t remember him resetting his watch. Did that happen in the movie?

Well,in all honesty, no. However, I did go a little outside the movie in that regard. But I figure it wouldn’t hurt him at all. Annd it helps build on his character more. Plus, the skill itself is unique. :wink:

2 Likes

Oh, okay. I get it. Mad Hatter did not use his hat to shoot anything in the movie so I guess that is acceptable.

3 Likes

Oh I forgot, @Queen_Kate I thought you might be interested?

2 Likes

“Everytime”? Too OP Really.

Hmmm is it though? slows do not happen very often, they are only one kind of the many buffs. so to make a character that only negates slows, is not OP imo.I

this skill is really only a counter to Finnick teams, and Elsa to a certain extent.

1 Like

Sure add it on the Queen of Hearts thread put a pic too!

Thanks @Champion_David

:crown:
:angel:

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney