New heroes concept

Its okay buddy take your time take your time

@TherMasterStitch, was it good?

3 Likes

Oh, and @Filadae_Djaq, I’m not making two concepts a day anymore. I’m was making concepts every Wednesday and Friday. But that ends too. As I said, I will make concepts whenever I have free time. I’m not pressure myself. I enjoy doing concepts.

Nice concept for Belle!

2 Likes

@Pizzaplanet2008, thank u very much.

Once again @Scarlet_Captain this is way too quick to roll out concepts.

1 Like

What can I say? I have insipration. :smirk::blush:

1 Like

Inspiration? Or unnecessary pressure? Because your concepts aren’t the cream of the crop

1 Like

I didn’t mean that in a good way. Take your time on concepts, do something Creative and unique that’s never been done before. Like a passive skill, a well used passive is very impressive.

1 Like

Seriously this sounds like Anna goes bald when defeated!

3 Likes

Very nice! Fun read

I love your concepts Storybrooker! You have such a great imagination for this stuff. I love Mary Poppins, what a pleasant and welcome surprise to see her included! Please keep us updated.

Idk if it’s been asked but do you take suggestions? I wish I could come up with this stuff like you do but I have trouble conceptualizing the characters I like the most into a combat style game.

1 Like

@Prince-of-Thieves, of course I take suggestions. :wink:

1 Like

@Gjmguy, I know you didn’t mean it in a good way. But I’m trying to be positive in every negative comment.

1 Like

@Filadae_Djaq, who talked about pressure. I don’t pressure myself. Nobody forces me to make concepts once a day. It’s just that I have a lot of free time to spare and these concepts (no matter how good they are), are my ideas and I like to share them. I don’t pressure myself. Please, STOP SAYING THAT.

1 Like

And @Prince-of-Thieves, thank u for your good words.

2 Likes

I’m glad to know you’re doing this for your own enjoyment and not stressing out over it, please feel free to update whenever you feel you’re able and don’t worry about us. I’m just glad to be a part of the audience, it’s great to see people using their creative muscles.

1 Like

Thank u @Prince-of-Thieves, And I’d really like to hear your suggestions

1 Like

Sure thing! No obligation to fulfill but I dream of Syndrome and Voyd from The Incredibles, but I have no idea what Voyd could do with her powers without getting really creative.

1 Like

Check the search bar out. I remembered someone did a Voyd concept, and it was pretty good. Don’t revive that topic though.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney