New loading screen redesign

dear community of the forum, Disney heroes turns five and we have not had a new redesign in the loading screen without mentioning that the game already has more than 200 characters , Please, let’s all ask the developers for this

3 Likes

I agree with this. They should update the loading screen with more…commonly used and new characters. For example, they should probably remove heroes like Maleficent and Mile Wasoski and replace them with …. Shego/Drakken and Aurora??

I would honestly be happy for any change.

4 Likes

Mike is not on the loading screen anymore because Wall-e took his place and I have to agree they really should change it and remove all the heroes that were on the old one before this

3 Likes

My mistake :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Still not really and upgrade though…

3 Likes

Since the 3rd anniversary it’s still the same, and it keeps lagging and it’s out of date

2 Likes

Mine doesn’t lag

2 Likes

For a couple of people and I know mines doesn’t lag often but sometimes plus there are more than 200 characters in the game and some heroes that haven’t been on it should be on it

1 Like

@Samm when will we see a new loading screen?

1 Like

Ah,gotcha,

1 Like

Maybe something that includes a non player villian like the mega virus too should be included. Like here a quick photoshop did that I selected some random images from the game that also includes it being around for five years, I also added an image from google for the background as the video game code room from wreck it Ralph …

5 Likes

Ralph and Vanelope have to be on it because they’re the ones that started it

3 Likes

pb has you all so spoiled… if they dont want to give a new loading screen then they won’t… it’s not even a big issue. you all should learn to be more greatful

3 Likes

I really don’t care. The one we currently have is just fine. If they wanted to make a new loading screen, we would have gotten in already with the patch note.

2 Likes

Agreed right there

1 Like

Same here.

1 Like

A new loading screen would be fun, but it is a huge undertaking. It’s not as simple as assigning one of our artists to draw several new characters and then replacing the old one. I’m not sure if we will get a new one anytime soon, but I’m always happy to pass along suggestions!

6 Likes

It’ll be great if you did thanks

actually by what we were told it was haha, if I remember correctly @Polaris told us the current one was created by one artist in a single night if I’m not mistaken.

obviously it’s not the most serious thing that needs a change. it would definitely be a cool addition to the game but as a player I’d much more prefer game changing features at the moment.

appreciate it

5 Likes

Well of course it’s not but I have to agree that it will be great if they make a new loading screen they should add characters that haven’t been on the loading screen before like Anna, Cinderella, Agent P, and Slinky Dog.

Maybe you should pass it down @Samm I appreciate it and thanks

1 Like

i assume it’s the back and forth with Disney to get it passed that’s the biggest obstruction

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney