New perk ideas

I think that guilds should start at a max of 35 players and then there could be perks that could be upgrade, raising the max # of players in the guild. for example: a guild starts out at a max of 35 then rises 10 players each time the perks get upgraded

1 Like

Why would you want this?

Also, this’d be the type of perk that should have been introduced to the game since BETA

Oh yea, guess so… I want it because I feel that 50 members isn’t really enough, even though 50 sounds like a lot, it really isn’t, if this perk does get added though, guilds that r full can just start with the perk

1 Like

Actually I have also thought about this before. There are lots of games that I have played that you are able to unlock more guild members. It would be an interesting perk

Any ideas from anyone else?

This is what i said before as a topic. And I do sometimes wonder what the game would be like if they did release a perk for more then 50 guild members to a point can fill all war slots in cars. Might not work as a lot of guilds are depleting with burnt out active long time players because they tired of the monthly grind and costs every month. I think pb just needs to slow down with the cap increases and concentrate on new heroes , bugs , guild perks, and game mode development more as everyone welcomes new heroes but not the cap increases

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney