New release characters

I would like to see space suit Stitch with laser pistols. One of his specials he could jump in a hover car and zoom by and, of course, another could be “Blue Punch Buggie” where he hits the enemy with a blue beetle.

Anyone else want to see more animals such as Mufasa, Simba, Baloo, and Aladar possibly? Also Big Hero 6 would be perfect for this game as well. Baymax with Sulley and Ralph, no problem. Please add these guys in the game soon please.

Cloudy with a chance of meatballs is not a Disney movie and neither is Sing.

Why I hear movies dat are not disney?

It has been confirmed that after the new Pirates they are adding Merida from Brave, Moana and Maui from Moana, and Stitch from Lilo and Stitch.

New upcoming heroes Lumiere, Beast, Belle, Mad Hatter & Alice

3 Likes

I think we all know dat by now. :sweat:

How? 20 character…

Those heros are already written into the code but just not released yet is my understanding

How do you know that?

1 Like

He got it from the Disney wiki. U can check it out here if ur interested.

1 Like

Nice one thanks
I’ll check that out

No offense, but Sing is not Disney.

Simba, Baloo And Aladar are good idea characters, but Mufasa is not because he’s dead because of Scar!

Honestly, there is a problem with non-anthropomorph animal fighters-it’s difficult to make then different. Let’s take Simba as an example. He is a lion. He can roar, bite and hit with claws. But we already have a character doing all the stuff.

Yes, and it is Scar.

But simba could be a control or support character what abilities could be to stampede through enemies, simbas pride what could heal allies etc, not hard really just watch the film and see what the characters do during it and then turn them into abilities lol

I wish this characters Professor Gearloose, Mad Madam Min, Launchpad McQuack

Cloudy with a chance of meatballs is not disney,and it is immune to to join the game.:sweat::sweat:

With Toy story 4 coming out soon, we’ll probably get characters like Bo Peep soon. She could be in her new outfit with her old one as a costume. She’d fight with her crook like a bo staff and have her sheep charge enemies like Nicelanders and Lemmings.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney