New release characters

Anyone know when the next wave of characters will be added or any hints at who they will be? Cheers

2 Likes

They are starting off with the easier hero’s, I imagine they’ll add hero’s in one movie at a time, they gave us the basics first so well wait to see the rest.

2 Likes

Then why give us incredibles :joy::joy::joy: best chance would be with the movie… I’m just wondering, I hate falling behind on collecting all of them

2 Likes

How many are there? I only joined yesterday

Because the incredible were an easy one as they already had super powers, wreck it Ralph was a game so was also easy to implement
Honesty the surprising one is zootopia

2 Likes

It’s interesting to see some of the badges from movies that could come next. Toy Story, Cars, Cloudy With a chance of meatballs just to name a few.

1 Like

So Wreck it Ralph 2 was just confirmed for this Thanksgiving… And incredibles 2 is also coming out… So … Zootopia 2 confirmed? O.o

Wait… that’s three things confirmed…?

Wow. Unexpected place to do it…
But…

Half-Life 3 confirmed!!! Yes!!!

3 Likes

they chose those three initial franchises because wreck it ralph 2, and the incredible 2 are coming out in the future. Zootopia im not sure if it’s getting a sequel or not but it was awfully popular. so between free advertising in the game for future movies they will add heroes from the most popular franchises

1 Like

I want the characters from mickey mouse!

1 Like

I demand at least 1 call back to parallel kingdom!
Like using a crawler like the crabs from DS
Or one of the legendaries as a boss

Cloudy isn’t Disney tho so what you think is a cloudy badge isn’t

1 Like

What do you mean “cloudy”?
Referring to “sunny side” badge?
If so I believe that’s the name of the toy story 3 daycare

TRON series characters PLZ PLZ PLZ…
Seem pretty fit for this game’s style!!!

1 Like

They won’t do Tron. They have aimed for very feel good kids movies.
Likley candidates are Sing, Inside Out, Up etc.

Is it bad that I want to see frozen characters…?

My daughter wants characters from Frozen, and maybe Big Hero 6

I have seen a Mulan badge as well as Cars. I’d really like Tarzan in the game. It would add a wild feeling to the game I think.

2 Likes

Hmm… I’m interested in seeing more characters from what we already have, but lion king character and beauty and the beast characters could be interesting adds

1 Like

I think we all do, mate.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney