New server (23)

Does anyone know when is the new server (23) opening?

3 Likes

Hopefully, never.

1 Like

Why hopefully? If we get a new server that means that the game is thriving and the player base is expanding. This would most likely mean that support continues for longer.

Servers needs merge, no new server is needed.

3 Likes

I agree that servers need to merge but I was talking in hypotheticals.

One thing about server merges though, I think it might be best that only those who have the same time schedule merge together as otherwise it could cause inconvenience for the people who got merged into the server.

Like server 5, server 5, 6 and 7 I think had the same time schedule and as such got merged together. However if server 5 merged into server 2 our Guild Wars would probably be 6 hours later or around that, which I am not sure if it is the best idea.

So that’s something to consider as well in terms of merges.
As for server 23 I don’t know if will come, but we will see,

2 Likes

I completely agree. When my old server (11) was merged into server 9 the times sort of got stuffed up. I used to be able to participate in contests over 4 days, Friday - Monday, but now I can only do it from Saturday - Monday (unless I want to be up really late at night).

Oh, if so then it would probably have been better if your server got merged into server 5 considering time and when things like contests and Guild Wars start. Too bad, but can’t help it now I suppose.

You could of course create an account on server 5, but not sure if you would want that either.

But yeah, only server who have the same time schedule should merge together optimally.

I’m not that fussed by it, I was mostly using it as an example for what could happen.

I see and at least it isn’t that big of a deal for you :-).

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney