New Server: Space Adventure!

Announcing Server 25: Space Adventure!

This server will start with Team Level Cap 235, Yellow Rank, and Chapter 41 available! This server will be opening today, Feb 8th, and we will be having some server downtime while it is being added.

28 Likes
5 Likes

it’s like april fools

7 Likes

This is very dumb. Well done.

Should have started at the lowest level if you wanted new players in, not the same as 21 and 23.
Very weird that it is being added and I hope it fails big time.

14 Likes

Ehh I must say I kinda agree here…

Why can’t new players just join servers 21 and 23 instead? Cause we all know that inevitably the server will get merged eventually…

5 Likes

Hey you don’t like it ? Don’t join lol
It’s kinda good news if new server open. The game is not as dead as some people would think (and as some said since 2 years in fact lol).

3 Likes

The problem is not that we don´t like it. But WHY we don´t like it.

It´s just a copycat of situation of 23 and 24. Albeit at much higher cap and all.
Why not just try starting with level 60 and give the server triple cap raises for some time?
So 60-75-90-105-120-…, kind of pace it out. Not outright 235.

3 Likes

Because money. That’s why

8 Likes

I mean… obviously. But eh?

7 Likes

Why don’t they find a way to keep older server heathy instead of introducing new ones? After some time, that new server will be bad and they will merge it. Surprise to no one

10 Likes

And I thought for a moment it’s some kind of new event… but no… another cash grab server.
Servers are dying, people are leaving, merges are needed… and you adding new server, what for?

Why not doing actually something nice instead of just plain new servers to increase revenue, this is so cheap…

That new server will be nothing but a rat race… :money_with_wings:

11 Likes

I began to play seriously on s23 at his opening. And honestly i’m happy with all improvements that were done.
Players like to reroll sometimes so good news they can on a New server :slight_smile:

Unsurprisingly another bad decision in an attempt to exploit more unsuspecting players…

Seriously PB, how can you not hear a single voice raising concerns about the state of the game? The players are unhappy with what you’re doing lately. But just keep ignoring everyone, we’ll see how that goes :man_shrugging:t2:

9 Likes

What is a space adventure

13 Likes

Damn you’re going to start brand new players with Yellow Rank right off the bat?.. man I feel bad for the new players it has to be SO overwhelming

8 Likes

Very good joke, merging servers and opening another one

4 Likes

Ignorance is bliss

1 Like

While the servers are down fix server 1 the lag is terrible since the merg

3 Likes

How much will it cost to get to yellow 230 on first day?

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney