New Server: Space Adventure!

I honestly don’t know how I should feel.

9 Likes

@Loutre, a quick question: Do all servers, including this new one, have the same daily event time? :thinking::thinking::thinking:

they should

why do you ask?

Just wondering as we used to have different daily event time

2 Likes

They’re all the same.

7 Likes

I’m assuming there’s no patch notes today, since the prize wall is still going.

6 Likes

Oh! Wasn’t expecting that. That’s interesting.:thinking:
Thanks for responding!

S25 is working perfectly fine !
Thx ! :slight_smile:

Lol most of the reactions here remind me of the movie scene where Lilo is PB and a few players and Stitch is the rest of the players

9 Likes

I just started this game like 2-3 weeks ago on S23. Should I just switch over to S25 so I can be in a higher % than I am on S23?

If anything, to S1.

1 Like

isn’t that a way bigger grind? I thought S1 was really far ahead and if anything the only reason to care about server is the extra passive income you get by being stronger.

It shouldn’t be much harder cause you get more stuff

1 Like

Exactly, on S1 you’re getting a lot more, free and paid (from deals) stuff.
Your progress will be faster.

1 Like

For the same 5$ deal on lower server you get 810. On server 1 you get 4300 stamina potions same price.

I can’t believe Perblue is really doing this. How much denial can one company possibly portray? They’ve just merged their first 12 servers together. And I was there there when they’ve first said they would never consider merging servers. And to make matters worse, they didn’t even bother making the new servers accessible by starting the level cap at the original level 60.

5 Likes

@Loutre And this topic too.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney