New Server: Space Adventure!

@Loutre what will happen with the free stamina we receive during the time the server is down?

But its a way less and is a pain to grow when you join a server and war levels are over 2 or 3 Milllions and after 6 months playong you just reach like 200k lol

1 Like

What a joke.

7 Likes

Iā€™m sure new players canā€™t wait to try to level all 172 toons right out of the gate lol

When you guys going to sell the game to another developer so they can kill it and I can stop playing? Worked for Dragon Souls.

4 Likes

So weā€™re thinking a s21-23-25 server merge will be around October?

1 Like

Iā€™d say more likeā€¦ March. Then they make 3 new servers with a level cap of 1,200. Next they merge all servers to increase revenue and competition. Afterwards, they become EA, make endless contests, and add 300 toons a month, all that cost $10 a piece.

2 Likes

Why would they sell it if people are gullible enough to pay such sums every contest?

2 Likes

When this server will get merged**?**

So like, did the amount of players in the server surpass expectations? @Loutre

Itā€™s going well! Weā€™re going to be turning on the Prize Wall for it soon because itā€™s looking good! Theyā€™ll only have a few days to finish it though.

6 Likes

Wellā€¦ thatā€™s nice to hear.

Same goes with other daily events?

1 Like

Yup! Those will be turned on today too!

3 Likes

I honestly donā€™t know how I should feel.

9 Likes

@Loutre, a quick question: Do all servers, including this new one, have the same daily event time? :thinking::thinking::thinking:

they should

why do you ask?

Just wondering as we used to have different daily event time

2 Likes

Theyā€™re all the same.

7 Likes

Iā€™m assuming thereā€™s no patch notes today, since the prize wall is still going.

6 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney