New to the Forum

Hey everyone… I am a player from server 22 and has been reading posts and concepts on the forum for a while and i have a decision to join in, despite being here quite a lot, there might be some things i need to learn about the forums in the future.
Anyways, i look forward to read more concepts from the amazing concept creators and i look forward for more fun and informative things.

13 Likes

Welcome to the forums! Glad to read you like it thusfar :smile:

And if you have questions you can DM me or @ me in a post if you like

11 Likes

Thank you very much, okay, i will if i could

5 Likes

Welcome! We totally understand that with new members. Hope you have fun with us. I quit the game, but I stick around on the forums for fun and make concepts and things. If you ever need help with a concept or some other creative project, I will be happy to help and I am sure others would be too. Just PM me to ask or something lol.

Looking forward to having fun with you. :smile:

6 Likes

Thank you very much :grin:

Welcome to the forum yeah RulerXandra and hope you will like it here :-).

While not sure if it is a bit early to think about for you as you are relatively new, but yeah here are some formatting tips you can use to make your posts more interestingly formatted:

4 Likes

Welcome to the ForumOhana!

5 Likes

What does NERF mean?

Also, do you recommend enhancing badges often? Not sure what to do.

Welcome to the forum Agent_Jonn and hope you will like it here :-).

As for what Nerf means, it basically mean to decrease power, like to say the prospect of making Cheshire Cat less powerful. Here is the definition, definition 2 mainly:

As for enchanting badges I don’t think you need to enchant all your badge, but just do the 1 daily mission everyday. I think Green badges give you 100% of the value you spent, so just for doing the daily mission enchanting quest you can probably mainly do it for the Green badges :-).

4 Likes

Thanks so much
-Jenn

No problem at all and happy to help you Jenn :-).

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney