New to the Forums... or not

Hello guys… I’m new… or not.

For those who are familiar, I have been in the forums before under the name @RulerXandra, mainly I used to make concepts back in the day.

I haven’t been here for the entirety of 2023, so I’m sure things have changed, some things and people come and go, but I came back because I finally played the game again (on a new phone and a new server-- hence the completely new account), and I want to relish in the joy of making concepts once more.

I’m looking forward to have fun here once again like the good old days.

9 Likes

Never seen or heard of you. But welcome back

1 Like

It’s okay, I mainly made concepts so I’m not really active in conversations.

3 Likes

Welcome back and hello!! From my knowledge, activity has slowed done a lot. However, their is still concept makers like @Wilde_Times and @Lumega. I hope you enjoy your time here :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

I thought I was the only one noticed lmao.

Thank you :D.

3 Likes

Welcome back! It’s been quite a while!

As you’ve probably already seen, the forums community is very different from how it was when you left, but hopefully you’ll be able to adjust easily. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

6 Likes

Heyy, I remember you!! Been a while indeed.

Yeah, I noticed that, which made me a bit nervous…

Hopefully I will! Thank you :grin:

2 Likes

I remember you!! I’m glad you returned!! And yes, the forums may be a whole lot different as time progressed, but there are still some wonderful people here that welcome you back with open arms and wish you the best of luck in your concepts!! I know I am!!

tumblr_b99e785c7146988ca691eebefe625c98_42caaa0e_640

3 Likes

Welcome back @carbon_ara.

1 Like

I don’t know who you’re are, but I welcome you in open arms @carbon_ara

Hope to see your future concept from you.

1 Like

Welcome back!

1 Like

First off, welcome back, nice to see you again.

Second, I’m so sorry. We have been dealing with spammers that show no respect for anyone. Their newest tactic is that they make alts so that they can keep going. So be careful.

4 Likes

@TheGrillFather @Polaris I’m not sure of the best way to contact someone over this matter, but there’s a topic created by serial ban evader @CreativeMusketer that ought to be deleted ASAP.

7 Likes

No saliar hasta 26 de enero.

Thanks for the heads up, I’ve been caught up with other duties, but I’m now investigating!

2 Likes

I figured that might be the case. Is there anything else we can do if, in the future, someone else posts something truly problematic? (Which has happened in the past, and over the weekend so that it remained up until the following Monday.)

We used to have auto-thread-lock if too many comments were flagged - maybe we can reinstate that? @Polaris removed it as we had too many cases of ‘false locking’ but it’s rare for stuff to get flagged any more unless we really don’t want to read it.

If people spam up actual proper threads and cause them to be locked, they probably need a suspension anyway.

This would solve the problem of people inadvertently bumping unwanted threads up to the top because they can’t refrain from commenting “we don’t want to read this”, and thus making it eminently more readable :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

We’re trying to expand forum (and possibly Discord once we set that up) support help in order to cover more community moderation in the next week or so, so hopefully we’ll have more coverage soon!

I’ll chat with Polaris about the auto-thread lock to see if it’s something we might want to return. Thank you!

7 Likes

Not to sound too ironic, but this expansion is only required because said support was recently very much un-expanded :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney