New Topics not Showing

Recently, I’ve been seeing a lot of topics that I didn’t remember existing, despite there supposedly being no unread new topics. When I click on them, it shows that they were made only hours earlier… yet I didn’t get notified of it. While this has been happening for a while, I usually just ignored it since it’s not hurting anyone. But recently I lost my “Regular” badge, and I’m beginning to suspect that this was because of the new topic glitch. Unread topics show up just fine, I’m fairly certain. I know there is/was something wrong with the forum code that let people choose avatars, is it possible that the “new topic” code is broken as well? :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

Yep. It has happened to me too.

Are you sure you lost your Regular status because of this? All you have to do to keep it is be active and don’t get flagged constantly. I remember you got flagged recently wen you were a Regular.

Yes, but it takes 5 flags for breaking forum rules. I immediately edit my posts if they are flagged, or delete them in the case of them being off-topic. It would have to count posts that were previously flagged, in which case it would be impossible for me to get my Regular title back.

Its okay. Welcome to my world. Popular people with a basic status. For a person who has never been a regular I have many likes

EDIT: As of now I just need 6 more likes. Then I will make a 1K like special!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney