New update 1.9 help

Can not play game dou to it wont update

What type of device do you play the game on?

I play on Samsung phone

I am also unable to update my game and so worried I will lose all the effort I put into it. My Samsung tablet just goes to the play store and it says open, not update

Welcome @Lady_Chucklebuns

1 Like

Thanks, I gotta run for a s3c but I will be back. Bumming I can’t play or update

The Samsung version of the game has not yet been approved for release. We are working with our contacts there to get it to you as soon as possible. If you have your game account linked to Facebook as a recovery method, you can install the game through the Google Play store on your device, and then link to Facebook. Sorry for the inconvenience!

1 Like

Unfortunately I made the mistake of not linking it to Facebook. Hopefully Samsung will release it soon!

1 Like

I thought it was linked but I cant find it on my Facebook know what

@Mead_mom_2 All your accounts are linked to Facebook. Whatever account you can access in the game, open the accounts page, and tap on the Facebook recovery method to link with Facebook. Restart the app and your other accounts should now be in the list.

@Lady_Chucklebuns Log into the game and link that account to Facebook. Then send in a support ticket. They’ll be able to link you to your missing account.

I am unable to login to the game

Please let me know when Samsung releases the update. I am connected to a strong guild and have lost hours of play time.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney