New War system is rubbish change it back please

Are we going to expect some surprises?
tumblr_p0pvyzrCSK1rhmoixo1_400

Well if they told you that it wouldn’t be a surprise

1 Like

@NCTzen_Haechan I guess, there are Possible surprises :dark_sunglasses:

2 Likes

We can get it in the morning or in the afternoon? You know for skip the “you put the patch notes when you leave the office so you don’t hear us” situation all over again.

As someone who’s worked in a software business, this is usually the way things go - you want as much time as possible to make sure everything is tied up & ready to go, before publishing any release notes. Otherwise if things aren’t ready, or something comes up, you have to go back on it and that’s never a good look. It could go the other way, too - there could be additional things that get included in the patch after the notes have been published - could be either positive or negative, but still - people generally don’t like surprises!

They would want to take the majority of the day to make sure everything is in order - then push the patch notes, let us have the weekend to consider them and then release on Monday / Tuesday allowing the whole week to tie up any post-launch bugs.

I know it seems like they just do it so they don’t have to address concerns over the weekend - but that’s almost certainly not the case. Besides, they are allowed weekends off! :wink:

3 Likes

They realistically should know everything that is, for sure, in the patch days before patch notes would be released. Meaning it has been coded and tested. But from comments that are made I don’t think that all of the testing is even complete until the day the notes are released, if not after.

Releasing patches every 2 weeks is a difficult prospect. It leaves little time for testing, and probably no time at all for regression testing.

1 Like

giphy%20(4)
@Polaris So, patch notes are today?

1 Like

Working on it!

4 Likes

Can’t wait.
giphy%20(5)

1 Like

I’m guessing no update?

Usually they come on Tuesdays when they release patch notes on Friday

1 Like

I know this, but look up in chat.

They got to make sure all the information is correct when doing the patch notes, just give them more time

1 Like

Me: Keeping looking at the forum for patch notes, but nothing is here.
giphy%20(4)

5 Likes

Literally me every time :joy:

Waiting for my Prince patch notes, like…
giphy%20(8)

3 Likes

They usually post patch notes at the end of the workday on a Friday. So I’m thinking another hour (or 2 hours) if they’re in CST.

I wonder what’s going on with those patch notes :thinking:

@Polaris giphy%20(3)
What’s going on with patch notes?

2 Likes

There’s some last minute adjustments. Here’s something to distract you…

10 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney