Newer hero proportions

I’ve noticed that pretty much all heroes in the past half year or so have some odd proportions when compared to older heroes. I mean, if you put “roughly the size of a barge” Gaston next to, say Violet or Barbossa, he seems tiny in comparison. Same with actual larger ones like Genie and the Queen of Hearts. Am I the only one noticing this?

2 Likes

Well, you have to expect that in some cases. If the proportions in the game were perfect, Toy Story and some Zootopia characters would be insanely small.

1 Like

I can understand some of the unusual characters being tweaked to be a more suitable size to fit the world, but shouldn’t at least all the human characters remain proportionally correct?

I’ve had problems with that, too. Like, for one thing, Jack-Jack is WAY too big. Sure, he can grow pretty big, but in his normal size, he’s small enough to fit in his father’s hand. Elsa, meanwhile, is actually pretty tall in the movie, but in the game, she stands about as high as Mickey, who is, canonically, three feet tall.

Sorry to revive this, but the addition of Goofy raises some issues with this again. He’s way smaller than he should be. Characters from different worlds may have an excuse for the proportions being off, but Goofy is known for how tall he is compared to, say, Mickey. Here, however, he’s barely taller than Mickey, and it just looks weird. Goofy’s also a tank, which should give him an added excuse for being visually larger than others, but instead they made him smaller.

#MakeGoofyTaller

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney