Next Hero Refresh, When?

Probably bc of power creep, I’m pretty sure all three characters were released quite early in the game.

Baymax Simba and Nala Scrooge Hero and Gaston needs refresh

1 Like

Can I ask? Was Jack-Jack somehow powerful in early versions of the game?

I̵̤̙̥̮̦̾̈́͑̎̒͌̎̒͆ ̴̢̧͉͓̺̖̔̂̽̔̔̈́̓̋͜͝w̴̨͔͌ą̶̜̩͛̂͐̎̑ń̴̮̣͙̻̟̞̫̦̿̾̏̅̂̏̔͘t̷̡̪͚͋ ̷̬͍̪̒͜͜M̸̧̟̯̺͉͎̪̜̿ỵ̶̡̯̖̲̫͕̬̀̽́͜ ̷͖̣͚̾̀̃͒́̾̓́̍͠k̴̲͔̰̗͉͖͚̝̺͝i̶͚̝̗̹͙̹̯͂̑ť̶͎̬͕̀̋͂͛͆͑̃̆t̷̜͙̺͖͚͐͘y̷̢͖͙̖̠͉͆͘͘ ̸̢̨̡̪̞̔̃͒̚͜r̴̪̺̠̊̃͌̆̊̚ę̴̙̹͔̯̤͕̬̉̀̾̽̍̿̈̆f̶̨̰͎̙͊̍͂̽r̷̳̈́͂̆̚͝è̵̫̫̭̙̈͋̓s̵̢̨̙̠̩̞̗̣̃̃̿h̸̜͍̖̻͊̾̍́̂͐̔̇ȩ̵̧͙̤̩͍̮̌͗̊͆̽͌͝d̸͈̱̬͓̯͙̏̑̒ ̸̹̓̈́͛s̷̛̺̺̦̝̠̜͚͙̃̏͗̔̽̈͜ǫ̴͎̜̠̣͓̺̪͍̌͋͌͝ ̷̡̞̭̮͉̖͚̗͖͔͆͂̆̿͒̋͆̾͝͝b̴̨̲̣͓̞̟͈̈̆̆ą̴̛̻̗͙͔̄d̸͓̙̜̙̯͉͔̝͒̂̊̂̒͘͘ ̶̧̲̜̘̤̳̱̲̣̮͛̉̃̑̑͌�̷̡̻̖̖̼͙͎̍͂͛̏̒̇̉�̸̡̺̰́͋͌̏̒̃͗̒͝

9 Likes

Earlier stage. But Hes Bo disk is a Joke. 0.5 second stun.

6 Likes

I wouldn’t ever think so tbh. His kit has never looked great and I don’t believe he was ever refreshed. Was he?

0.5 seconds* :dizzy_face:

5 Likes

Meanwhile in an alternate dimension…

Jokes aside, heroes like Kim, Basil, Ralph, etc really need a refresh. They have major flaws that make them absolute jokes in this game.

I absolutely have no reason to explain. Literally look everywhere for reasons why they’re bad.

9 Likes

I don’t know. I joined only last year. Since Jack-Jack was released in I think 2018 or 2019, maybe you know since I think you were some of the earlier players to join the game.

ɪᴛꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ʙɪɢɢᴇꜱᴛ ᴊᴏᴋᴇ 0.5 ꜱᴛᴜɴ ᴇʜʜ

4 Likes

Nope. I only joined in September 2020, lol. But I try my best to understand the game’s history as much as I can.

1 Like

Once the new color rank comes out, I think Perblue should pause cap raises for a bit and focus on refreshing all the heroes that need it. Maybe 5 heroes per month would be good!

9 Likes

Do all characters need refresh?

2 Likes

Oh. Okay then. Sorry I misunderstood you.

1 Like

This would knock out the list of characters very quickly. Great idea here.

4 Likes

Bigger Joke, Kim exists

5 Likes

Jack Jack Was A sight good in Ancient/Jurrasic Period,But As New Heroes come they got developed some tools, more stun More HP Hardy Etc. This Tools of Modern Era helped Destroying Jack Jack…
Source: History Of Jack Jack

2 Likes

Well, not all characters. Just some, and some need nerfs. Par for the course in a RPG.

Zurg does need a buff, he’s way too squishy and his skills have low numbers.

(Green, Blue, and Purple)

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney