Next Hero Refresh, When?

After all of the discussion about refreshes that just happened in the 2.6.10 Patch Notes thread, I decided to make a thread solely for discussing potential Hero Refreshes (similar to Next Update, When?, but solely for refreshes).

I’ll start by listing some character I’d like to see get refreshed:

Nick Wilde: I honestly don’t think Nick needs all that much to improve his status; he just needs a boost to all his current effects (except maybe his Red Skill?). Like, just increase his stats a bit, the damage he does with his skills, and maybe add a way for him to gain Energy more quickly so he can use his White Skill more (since so much of his kit revolves around it).

Judy Hopps: Like Nick, I think Judy has a really good foundation for her skillset; it just needs to be improved a bit. Increase the duration of her Inspire buffs and the strength of its buffs, give her more HP, and make her invincibility from her revive much longer.

Baymax: Once again, Baymax has a good foundation already; he just needs to be modernized. Give his shields a LOT more HP, his Blue skill something else (Studying one unit just isn’t enough), and make his Red Skill give more Hardy.

27 Likes

Uh should it be Hero Refreshes, Who?

Could be either-or, but I’ll stick with this for now. (Besides, we’re discussing future refreshes anyways, so the name still fits.)

1 Like

I think he’s referring to when will hero refresh be applied to them.

He needs to remove reality with his red skill instead of armor, to compliment his skills.

By reducing the cooldown on hardy that can be given by 4 seconds and increasing the amount of hardy possible to 12.

I think Miguel needs a refresh as well. His skillset is too random to build a reassuring team.

5 Likes

Yeah, just like Next Update, When? talks about when the next update will be. That’s sort of where I got the inspiration from.

1 Like

I think Miguel’s Healing Notes niche could be really good if it was made a lot stronger

1 Like

Miguel needs a refresh. Even if he’s a support, I want to see him deal damage. Sure, it’s okay to see him debuff enemies and buff allies but those are different than dealing damage.

…no.

Instead of focusing on a way to offend enemies, his refresh should focus on a better way to support his allies.

2 Likes

Tbf a Support unit doesn’t HAVE to deal damage to be really good. See: Kermit.

But I think revising his Blue Skill so that it does damage instead of reducing Armor might help, especially since it’d allow him to be used more flexibly in more team comps.

6 Likes

Obviously Woody. Woody for being the main character of Toy Story is one of, if not the worst toy in game. He needs a better charm on his Blue, and better cohesion with the Bullseye effect. He and Rex also of course.

5 Likes

Bullseye needs to be applied more consistently and it needs to last longer. His red skill has potential.

4 Likes

Okay then. Nevermind my idea. I think I’ll be fine if Miguel can heal allies more effectively.

1 Like

I’d say, Violet. Imo, she’s the most powerful Incredible, but the least powerful Incredible in the game. She’s pretty bland, pretty much only supporting heroes with shields, that don’t shield nearly as much as Slinky. Slinky is literally the better version of Violet.

10 Likes

Definitely. Rex does too, with the extra damage to shielded enemies. He needs to do what Shan Yu does but in more of a Tank way.

I agree. Violet needs a refresh too. I noticed her shields get destroyed easily, not because my opponent is more powerful. I literally fight mostly against lower levwled enemies but I noticed that her shields get destroyed easily. From my experience, of course.

7 Likes

Baymax could use assistance with his shields too. Slinky should not be the only good shielder. But yeah, Violet should definitely be better, perhaps with Reflect actually, it could work with the idea of a force field.

6 Likes

Yeah… Good idea! And I agree with the Baymax refresh, he definitely needs one.

All three Jacks also. Sparrow, Skellington, and Parr. What does PB have against people named Jack? Not you, Djaq, lol.

3 Likes

I’m not sure why y’all think older heroes need refreshes, they’re way too OP, they need nerfs! Especially Kim Possible and Basil! Game Breakers!!

The people who really need a refresh are Dash, Cheshire Cat, Maximus, Mulan, Ian, characters like these are way tooo weak…

(/s)

9 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney