Next update, when? (Part 1)

They did say that they’re gonna come when they’re on Vacation

It’s probably gonna be 2 hero’s and one will come at the beginning of next month like they did last month

Please Use ‘They’’ Pronoun…

5 Likes

Patch notes were posted!

8 Likes

Still take care because we still are in a pandemic. We don’t want our apparently only community manager get sick with Coronavirus.

4 Likes

Will we get the sign in thing this week like we did last time?

Most likely.

9 Likes

I just took the day off to spend some time with my kiddo. We didn’t actually go on vacation, or the beach, but we did spend a good chunk of the day wandering through a corn maze (such fun!) There were only about 10 people there and we were able to distance and wear masks.

I’ll have Sign In info later in the week!

38 Likes

Wow That Looks so beautiful :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh cool, sounds like you and your kid had a good time while taking the trip ^^.
Glad to hear that you and your family likely managed to stay safe as well, and yeah thanks for sharing the picture and got to say that it looks really cool and beautiful :-).

1 Like

That’s cool!

Is that a tardigrade drawn into the maze? :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

So that’s why the maze looked familiar

1 Like

Yes! They change the theme every year, and the owner wanted something tough that could even survive 2020 :laughing:

25 Likes

Thats explain a lot, the tardigrade (or water bear) can survive anything, since low and high temperatures to radiation and the exposure of space

1 Like

:smile: That’s funny but makes sense! I was wondering where the idea for a tardigrade came from. :smile:

3 Likes

I hope you had an a-maize-ing and an a-maze-ing good time!

Hoho… do I see it right? The troublemaker as I thought was (and is) Stitch, and I also thought next stop will be Hawaii, maybe this will be the background of one of the upcoming chapters…
FB_IMG_1598297105021

Even if not… it still looks nice.

21 Likes

I was thinking in the next story chapter

1 Like

Look at Gerald! He doesn’t look happy :joy: :laughing: :rofl:

5 Likes

Nemo looks very poor and sad, Marlin too… I guess they’re scared of the aliens.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney