Next update, when? (Part 1)

Thankfully I don’t see gold skills being a thing. Red skills haven’t even been fully implemented, PB would know better than to force out a 6th skill.

Probably will only be cosmetic difference like orange rank.

9 Likes

We get 4 contests till next cap raise. So 45 cosmetic crates which dont increase your cosmetic level enough and give you nearly 50% dupe.So if the probability of getting a non-dupe thing is say ‘x’ then after a cap raise and introduction of a set of new badges, ‘x’ got decreases after each cap raise. And moreover introduction of new heroes(skilll avatar,emojis) and challenges(every week) is day-by-day decreasing ‘x’.Unless people spend :heavy_dollar_sign: :heavy_dollar_sign: :heavy_dollar_sign: for more cosmetic crate.This ‘x’ will keep decreasing.So we need boosting of Number of cosmetic crates in every cap raise.

4 Likes

Doubles should be removed from Cosmetic crates.

1 Like

I m sorry, U mean Dupes?

Well Theres a Cosmetic crate where no dupe is guarenteed

4 Likes

Why? They help you get bonuses. And what do you suggest happens when you receive all of the cosmetics?

2 Likes

I saw it only for money

6 Likes

I hope more treasure planet charthers will come soon with amelia s recent addition

1 Like

No patch notes this week!

20 Likes

It’s okay. Really excited for what will be announced next week :grin:

12 Likes

Oh no!

c8b4bf91c9f323988506d429e2cb20a9
What to do for the whole week…

17 Likes

Why of course?

So when is next update

Next friday, (Probably)

15 Likes

@Polaris Can we start getting excited for the big refresh reveal on Friday? (2.3)
Or only a cap raise without anything else?

14 Likes

Are those the only 2 options?
:fearful:

18 Likes

Please don’t say Bug Fixes and nothing else is the third option! :scream: But no, I can’t be…

You’ve forgotten new heroes

If it did. That hurts

What are you talking about?

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney