Next update, when? (Part 1)

Whatever you said when it don’t have it. It takes 2 weeks or next week. But if it not be forgotten. All this stuff clears, and close to call.

You’re still not making sense :neutral_face:

7 Likes

I’m serious. Just trying to know

Well the way you put things, it is very unclear what you are talking about.

6 Likes

:female_detective: I think MasterOfTheLands is saying that it would be bad if we forgot new heroes and it’ll be 2 weeks again before the next opportunity for new heroes.

Anyway, I will have patch notes on Friday, but they will be 2.2.20, not 2.3. We need a bit more time on the Friendship work. 2.2.20 will be some bug fixes, a hero, more red skills, and a new chapter.

22 Likes

UGGGGGGGGGGH

Sorry, sorry. I’ve just been waiting for so long. Now I have to wait for 3 more weeks :sweat:

I hope the wait is worth it

Amelia’s second friend? :thinking:

6 Likes

Who is the hero

Looking at the poor chip drops from CW
Oh god, oh no!
It’s getting painfully when red skills are creative, powerful but can’t get them, forget about maxing to make them work at all.

14 Likes

Oh… was hoping to get it faster, but it’s fine. We can just hope that the new hero is a really wanted one. And these:

Are always interesting.

Maybe just one. This doesn’t look like a big update, and the last one was 3 weeks ago…

5 Likes

Maybe it would be :thinking:

But if it isn’t a big update then I’ll be happy to wait one more week

6 Likes

More red skills means that Maui’s is most likely coming next week after what PB announced in a previous notes

4 Likes

Hopefully it won’t be that long. Right now, we’ve just pushed it out a week.

You’ll have to wait for Friday to find out!

15 Likes

Patch notes this week.

Patch notes next week. (hope put here)

:man_shrugging:

4 Likes

And there goes lvl200… and an atrocious R13 rank :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Yeah I wish they would drop level requirements, new heroes take forever now because the raising cost of red skills, plus some teams I want to build aren’t reliable because of level restricting their red skill

:roll_eyes:
I still don’t understand why it’s 4 weeks and not 6. Heck, even 5 could be enough. And also, please provide more recourses in other modes like epic CW. The red skill that we know of for this update is Maui’s.

3 Likes

5 Likes

It´s been said that the 4-week cadency will stay for quite a hefty reason of “throwing people out”.
Still the devs not taking in other factors which we all mentioned.

At least if it could be 30 days instead of 4 weeks. :roll_eyes:

Is the hero kimtastic?

—ta
:eyes: :eyes:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney