Next update, when? (Part 1)

Server 21 and 22 had a hold on the last cap raises. A reason has yet to be provided. It’s been a nice breather with time to level up some new toons and get the main toons ready to rank up after the cap raise. I can’t say if anyone got board as a responded excuse by PB in other threads but given the opportunity to work on new toons I believe many thought it was with the wait.

1 Like

I Don’t think it’s gonna be another hero coming because Kim just got in the game and also we all should have her unlocked now

But we need Contest Rewards… Basil has been so long…

Oh well you do have a point now, it can’t be Basil all the time it has to be someone new and we also need new Red Skills for players who don’t have one

4 Likes

I’ve got about 230 Chips I don’t need because I already got him to six stars… :man_shrugging:t3::joy:

1 Like

I got him at 4 stars

Perhaps :bathtub:

Datamine shows :bathtub: will be available somewhere else…

1 Like

Hoping for Disgust to be Contest Hero… :see_no_evil: I think we saw the image…

Hope it chapter 35 comes for the notes tommowow

I hope new villains will come

4 Likes

I gotta see this

@polaris patch tomorrow, with hero or cap increase?

I’m guessing maybe by the end of October? Also, I have no idea if Disgust or Fear would join the heroes, because even though they are both emotions, we still need to think of stacks that apply to them.

Please read the thread/s before making baseless statements as it’s very clear that one of the two are coming in the near future :roll_eyes::man_facepalming:.

We don’t need to do anything of the sort as we are not devs :roll_eyes::man_facepalming:.

13 Likes

There you have it. I can tell by the green face.

Congrats :roll_eyes:

11 Likes

And incentives there was a green face why not have a purple face as well, so that we’ll remember it in the next update.

Yes, PB should randomly put a purple face for no reason :roll_eyes:

11 Likes

Well the one reason why we need the purple face is because it is the stack icon for Fear.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney