Next update, when? (Part 1)

What? This is confusing, I was asking polaris not you to see what would be in the patch

Maybe check out the post with the green face?

Well, that doesn’t mean that it is certain that Disgust is coming this month.

2 Likes

Maybe just for this next update? It’s unlikely that she and Fear will both come or not.

Fear isn’t confirmed, your acting like he is

4 Likes

It was just a concern.

Maybe fear would come after disgust

Wouldn’t it be weird if we were short only Fear? I think it’s pretty likely he’ll come around.
But yeah, not confirmed and it took them forever to do Sadness, so Fear not coming quickly wouldn’t be strange.

Back on topic, @Polaris usually posts on the Wednesday and Thursday before a Patch Note. So I doubt we’ll get a patch note on Friday (I know it’s already Friday for most people but not for me and PB).

I think I get your point for now. Let’s just see how it goes until next summer.

But basil needs to be raplaced enough is enough he was for long time now

4 Likes

Soooo
Was is past tense.

he has been here for a long time now.

Would be proper grammar.

NO
BAD
CEASE
DO NOT
NOT GOOD
THIS THING IS VERY MUCH NOT A GOOD THING

Welcome back to the forum.

9 Likes

I agree that 6 on a team would not be a good thing for the game, but i do like the Surge rules where it gives more rewards when using 4 on a team and think maybe that will bring another layer of strategy to the game if they introduce another mode in the future like wars/arena/coli, but only with 4/3 on a team?
Working on an idea for this, coming soon :wink:

1 Like

I would want more red skills for the ones who don’t have one yet like Joy Darkwing Duck Hercules Megera Robin Hood and Peter Pan

Maybe :melon: :milk_glass: will be the contest hero

So no patch notes today

I would guess :broccoli: would come ,ster because they probably would have pushed sadness back if she was close

I hope not

I am pretty sure that it is cap raise week today patch notes wise, so we will get patch notes today if so, though the question is of course then if we get more than cap raise info and maybe bug fixes or also new characters or features.

10 Likes

So it’s possible there might be patch notes today regarding the level cap increase? If it is I hope either :bathtub: or :nauseated_face: will be announced alongside it. I’m so excited for either to be announced!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney