Next update, when? (Part 1)

I most want Mother Gothel regarding villains, but hey, you can add more than one hero per patch, waiting which will come first! tumblr_n6ygveuDPy1s4xqp1o1_1280
But, there’s so many options!

4 Likes

I would want Robert Callaghan

Give me Mother Gothel and I’ll be happy

I guess some villains had a meltdown When they didn’t get added

1 Like

I’m not sure if someone already said this but maybe the muse vase gif lead to the hercules red skills.

And after that the wait for an Inside out collection :upside_down_face:

Hum… .

I/We can’t say for sure, but it is possible that PerBlue had intended to have villains come out during October, however the pandemic may have made it harder for them to get the characters ready in time for Halloween. If that’s right we may see Halloween characters more so later this year than now in October.

Definitely not going to say that this is what has happened and why we haven’t got any villains in October, but it is a possibility for what might have happened.

6 Likes

I really doubt it, because villains take just as much time to develop as normal heroes

1 Like

True, but I meant like the character release schedule being affected, not per say how long each character take to make, just when they were intended to be released :-).

1 Like

Do Lock shock and barrel not count there villain henchmen

They don’t count at all as villain(s).

Ah true, but yeah more so thought about main story villains like Oogie Boogie is in the movie, as well that that by the end of the movie it seems like Lock, Shock and Barrel went from villain Henchmens to anti-heroes.

Still, villain-esque I agree :-).

There better than nothing i guess

I disagree, they are henchmen to oogie boogie and as far as that concerned people help the villians are still considered villians (see Haley Quinn to joker) just like sidekicks that help heroes are still superheroes (see robin to batman).

I agree we need more villians in the game like bushroot, steelbeak, cruela devil, etc, but to say henchmen are not villians, got to disagree with u there.

So is Kronk a villain at heart?

Could be under a spell of yzma u never know (then in that case since not under their own will to help the villian but forced to be, then no not a villian, but a victim). But if helping the villian under his own will, then yes.

Pretty sure this would have been revealed 19 years ago :neutral_face:

Like Iago got under a spell by Jafar like The Sultan

With how Hollywood is, not necessarily… could be explained in a sequel years laters, like said never know.

Well for villains to there’s still Villaintines. (Villains in February)

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney