Next update, when? (Part 1)

See you later until new patch notes Kronk

13 Likes

I wonder when we’ll get an explanation from Polaris regarding Kronk’s appearance…

11 Likes

Wonder why he appears(ed) only on S1.

6 Likes

Why was this flagged?

Probably for calling him a troll :thinking:. I wouldn’t have flagged it but they may be the reason.

Edit: @Grim_grinning_Ghost I meant to reply your post. I must’ve misclicked, oops.

8 Likes

When he’s out?

When is who out?

Two big guesses. Fear or Kronk.

So let’s find out some good news when the patch notes is coming

Maybe this Friday or the next

I think it get both one is for diamond crates to replace kim possible and arena to colosseum awards to replace jumba

Replace jumba?

Fear is definitely not coming this week

@Polaris maybe off-topic but I don´t think there is a suitable topic to ask in. Do you accept DMs?

Maybe soon

You can’t PM them :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Just a reminder that talking about heroes that are not yet officially announced through patch notes is a spoiler and breaks the rules. I know there was a certain someone who appeared in a tutorial level by mistake, but please don’t talk about them or other heroes that have been datamined. Thanks!

17 Likes

But what about when we talked about Scrooge, Gonzo, Syndrome, Joy, Pooh, the Beast, Jafar, etc.? How come nothing was said then? :thinking:

14 Likes

Well… I guess it’s because, unlike those, this character was never supposed to appear

Why do you think I put Jafar in bold? He was leaked due to game error, which caused his memories to be released before him.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney