Update 2.4.01 Patch Notes

Agree, I’m still stuck on previous chapters just because my toons I can upgrade do nothing and those that are needed I don’t have the resources for.

Please concentrate more on the qol aspect of the game more with the people you have pb then the time creating new color ranks and associated new badges. As been said several times on forums , people are ok with new levels, new playing levels, and new toons… it’s the new color ranks and associated badge costs that they are not.

2 Likes

Check wakkatu. It’s 5.

5 :shark:

9 Likes

Datamined information is again the rules yada yada, we can’t talk openly to that yada yada. You already see what Polaris say about this.

2 Likes

It’s already known character :confused:

It’s not Mr. K like.

6 Likes

So if that information isn’t IN THE PATCH NOTES. Where this goes? Is allowed or not?

2 Likes

I’d say that claim is invalid. Look at the comment below…

2 Likes

Where exactly the number of clones come?

2 Likes

We’ve done this many times before in patch notes… and no one was bothered.

4 Likes

“Talking about heroes”, there’s nothing about skills.

Plus such things should actually be included in patch notes, not our fault it’s missing important parts of hero’s skill kit.

7 Likes

Yeah but seeing the comment of Polaris in that is that they are getting more strict about the datamined information leaks. Wakkatu is still a unofficial source of information so it’s still in the “don’t allow” part of the terms of use.

Before that statement when we have a in-game (or Apples fails) probe of the character we have open availability to speak about it. But not with this clarification we aren’t still allowed to talk about it until the character is truly available in game. It’s sucks but that’s what the it is.

1 Like

And they keep increasing the rank every little time.
Great, more and more happy to have retired!

5 Likes

I highly agree that part should be included in the patch notes. But that they don’t want to give it to us is completely annoying.

Talking about heroes means everything around them. That includes skills. Is still a statement they can use in that way.

We can still talk about them in PMs but openly like a post or here is still not allowed.

Maybe we should ask Polaris more about what can be done and what we can’t do about this.

1 Like

You and me both my friend :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Well, this skill will do literally nothing since Tuesday, and it already does almost nothing.

Same with this, and it’s really hard to max a red skill.

9 Likes

Level cap increase is still to fast. New hero seems broken and no quality of life improvements. Overall I’ve got to say I’ve seen better Patch Notes.

5 Likes

And what is the end of level cap increase? I wondering

It’s a level cap patch… what do you expect? :man_shrugging:

Next week we get a big update…

5 Likes

Maybe new red skills? Or refresh some old characters…? Just question

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney