Next update, when? (Part 1)

Nope, but it will be Tuesday

Don’t reply guys…

It will cause more mayhem.

22 Likes

So you were the one who flagged us all, right?

Musk doesn’t (usually) deserve flags. You do.

11 Likes

Any patch notes with new hero(es) tomorrow? @Polaris

10 Likes

No patch notes tomorrow. We’re working on the bug fix patch right now. Next planned patch notes (with a new hero) will be sign-in hero and shop refresh.

21 Likes

1 Like

If so, it’s most likely it will be posted on 26th… isn’t it?
Does this mean no cap rise on 2nd March, if the only patch notes are just sign-in info?

9 Likes

So will that be out today or tomorrow (this is a dumb question)

No it doesn’t

The 2.6-A patch notes (cap raise) and February Sign-In and Shop Rotation information came out on the same day in different topics.

1 Like

Yes but… wasn’t the next cap raise planned for 2.7?

1 Like

It’s said that new rank will be released with update 2.7, which most likely will be big.

So let me get this straight no Patch notes tomorrow
Next Friday bug fix patch notes
The week after that the sign in hero.

So with no notes tomorrow that means the schedule is still heavily backed up as we didn’t get a new villain this year for Villaintines day… OOF really sucks not getting Drakken as part of the Villaintines update or any other villain for that matter like Shego possibly to go along side him😖

1 Like

No Patch notes!?

Have you read this?

5 Likes

When patch notes has arrived for two or three weeks

First of all, I think the Update 2.6 Known Issues thread would be a better place for something like this.

Second of all…

Please don’t do this. The forums already have enough issues with spam as it is. Also, Polaris is not always on the forums, so you may not get an immediate response.

7 Likes

Yes. So, in 15 days, we’ll be seeing another hero. Which could be Drakken, Shego or someone else we don’t know about. Who knows?

Uh, well tbf we don’t know for sure that Shego is coming to the game anytime soon, either. (Although I personally like to think that there’s no way PB won’t release her at the same time as Drakken…)

It could be false.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney