Next update, when? (Part 1)

Sorry for the inconvenience.

I made the same mistake when I first joined the forums. Don’t worry too much about it.

3 Likes

True. But I would think she’s like right after. Sort of like how Disgust and Fear came right after Sadness and how Wasabi has came right after Honey Lemon, etc.

1 Like

I agree. Especially with Kronk having a Friendship Campaign with Drakken about being his assistant, there’s almost no way Shego wouldn’t make some sort of appearance in the dialogue for that.

Swedish made an appearance in a different campaign before he was released, right?

Yes, in the FC between John Silver and Jim Hawkins. Kermit also made an appearance in Honey Lemon and Sally’s campaign.

I think a Phineas-Ferb-Perry trio would be a nice balance IP wise for Kim and dr draken

I’d prefer if Perry was his own character (as Agent P), but a P & F duo would be really cool.

2 Likes

Oh, and add onto that Dr. Doofenshmirtz. And give him a Friendship Campaign with Dr. Drakken.

Yes! I was going to post that!

2 Likes

That’s a request, not a fact

9 Likes

Once again, we’ve been snubbed out of villains at an appriopiate moment.

4 Likes

Which is Drakken’s another friend, a hero or a villain ?

I think is a villain

Any Patch Notes with new hero tomorrow @Polaris ? But I couldn’t put to kitty GIF :woman_shrugging:t2:

Nothing for long time…

1 Like

Tomorrow is Wednesday so it isn’t even reasonable to ask if there will be one tomorrow :expressionless:

9 Likes

Ah, I see…I thought Wednesday were today. Sorry about that…It was my mistake

Even then it wouldn’t make sense… since Thursday is after Wednesday. Not Friday.

9 Likes

When is next update ?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney