Next update, when? (Part 1)

When is update 2.7.10 ?

Probably next Friday :thinking:

1 Like

4 weeks, as it has cap rise in.

8 Likes

This Friday or next Friday?

3 weeks from this Friday, I guess

It doesnt mean we wont get a bug fix or smaller update 2.7.01 this week though :slight_smile:
The only confirmation is 2.7.10 which is when the next rarity will be announced.

That may be true also, it would be semi odd to go almost a whole month with no additional update

2 Likes

I was thinking the same thing…an entire month without any updates is entirely too long.

I imagine we’ll get at least one more character release before April.

I’d say Drakken (and Shego), but I actually want them to be released during 2.7.10 to go with the KP refresh.

6 Likes

Like last month we only got Hamm and Wasabi and @Myeong lets hope it’s not another 18 months for Drakken

How we know that next update will be in March 27? There is a reply from Polaris?

Not that I know, but cap raises always have 4 weeks between. Since we know it contains a cap raise to Yellow, it must be 4 weeks after the last

Then we’ll probably be getting update 2.7.01 next Friday, and then 2.7.10 will come at the end of the month.

1 Like

I don’t see the patch notes on Friday

… Because Polaris never said there would be Patch Notes today, and Patch Notes don’t come every Friday.

7 Likes

Nope, no patch notes this week!

25 Likes

Will there be any before 2.7.10, though?

That mouse could be Rufus with Ron wich would tie Drakken in!

As cool as that would be, generally speaking, Polaris’ GIF choices don’t actually indicate anything about upcoming updates, so I wouldn’t look too much into it.

1 Like

I knew we weren’t gonna get anything this week

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney