Next update, when? [Season 2]

84 years! Can give you such a crick in the neck!!

3 Likes

Kinda relevant, but I actually remember when Miguel was accidentally leaked prior to the October 2018 sign in notes. His portrait was viewable through the friendship finder.

Basil was also leaked through cosmetics, but I think you all remember that.

2 Likes

Right, true, his avatar in cosmetic crates before his release

Not to mention many have been spoiled via friendship campaigns. (i.e Launchpad, Swedish Chef, and Syndrome)

Even kermit, Swedish chef, and fozzie bear who appeared in the trial team before the anniversary update (you know I don’t like seeing spoiler heroes in dialogue when when we find out it’s coming on the next patch notes)

While we wait for the Patch Notes to come here is a little gift :-).

13 Likes

Yay! A Voyd badge!

Here’s a slightly better badge (I just trim the edges :d)

imageedit_2_3175298267

1 Like

I think you may have trimmed a bit much on the left side there, but yeah glad to see you all like the Badge Drop Chart for Chapter 31 :-).

2 Likes

It’s true XD

It does not help me much more (since I don’t play the game) than to see how the badges are so thank you anyway

If someone has Gifs of kittens publish it for faster patch notes

Technically I can’t because my cell phone is a potato, it’s broken and i don’t have other :d

Kitten Bless [activated]

Makes Patch Notes appearing faster by 40%
Duration: 2 hours
smiling-kitten

7 Likes

Yup :-).

And I see and yeah up to you if you want to play or not.

As far as the Badges goes though I can say that they overall get more interesting, funnier or prettier the higher the rank so there are some pure visual treats in badges ^^.
If you check server 1-5 at last you should be able to see all the newest badges in the badge list as the prettiest badges are the crafted badges and not the material badges.

As far as posting cats/kittens work I am not sure if actually get the patch notes out faster as Polaris might get a bit distracted by the cats/kitten, but we might sooner get a status update on the patch notes :-).

I’m just hoping for Gravity Falls heroes sometime soon. Dipper, Mabel or Bill would be a great surprise addition.

Never coming because PB said so in a Q&A
Still sad at that fact but have excepted the decision of Disney and the creator

… In what Q&A did they say that? Because I’ve never seen anyone else say that that is the case.

1 Like

I don’t like cats normally. But that is too cute.

I saw somewhere else that they ended up getting the rights and that we could expect them sometime this year.

1 Like

Wrong.

In a more recent Q&A they amended that.

3 Likes

Thank you for clarifying this.

1 Like

See I didn’t see that in the recent one tbh… so I was right they did say that but I guess decided to take back on that decision :thinking:
Thanks for letting me know now :blush:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney