Next update, when? [Season 2]

It means thank you

I’ve never heard that word before

And also, Google says that word means “the physically attractive appearance of someone, especially of their face

5 Likes

That´s kinda creepy

Well that’s creepy but When I give my friends something they say that and I didn’t know what it means until they told me it’s thank you also I just looked it up on Urban and it says it’s another way to say thank you

Yay! :partying_face:

I hope the two heroes which wait in data for release 2 months now, a lot of people is excited for them, and there is another, also highly requested hero, a lot of people will be happy about her release!

So as for now, all three are very good heroes.

I hope they will be on patch notes :smiley:
tumblr_m4gj4rj7Z01rn95k2o1_500

Unexpected on Bolt level will be nice as well. But really, 2 months of wait is rather enough.

1 Like

Hello

Goodbye

1 Like

you beat me to it!!

11 Likes

9 Likes

:scream:

That’s one of the two then.

Yay. Nice heroes.

3 Likes

Wonder who’s gonna get refreshed :thinking: Hoping a villain

Next triple ports, when?

Will be interesting to see if we will get both the announcement for the Live Q&A time today and the Roadmap update :-).

2 Likes

Announcement for Q&A will most likely be tomorrow.

13 Likes

Ah I see and thanks for letting us know Loutre :-).

2 Likes

Wow. That happened fast.

Unfortunately, Ariel was in the patch notes, but at least we have some new fixes, except for when “Extra Protection” reflects Coldsnapper’s freeze when defeated.

Wow, you’re slow

Over 3 days late

5 Likes

We need the cat form bolt

Mittens would be really nice addition, yes. :slight_smile:

Welcome to the forums Heroes! :)))))

She will never happen if Bolt has power.

1 Like

Eh, they could always just not have her interact with Bolt or something like that to work around it. They kind of did that with Timon & Pumbaa not interacting with Simba & Nala.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney