Next update, when? [Season 2]

… That doesn’t really help answer Sra_Malevola’s question any. :confused:

5 Likes

It’s 3.5.11.
Those don’t usually have new heroes.

The delay could be that but it also could be confirm what was fixed or what’s going to be included.

It’s time for another one already?
Time fly fast.

what’s the status of the 3.5.11 notes? @Loutre

7 Likes

Patch notes for 3.5.10-A are here!

7 Likes

Seems like we won’t be getting 3.5.11 today after all. :thinking:

8 Likes

Still waiting on approvals so that update is being pushed back.

4 Likes

It was meant to be released today… and going to be pushed for next friday?

Cannot give you a date as I do not know when we will get approvals.

9 Likes

@Loutre I tried to defend but even I am losing hope now. Taking 30 badge crates “assorted later” but double content for all newer servers? OOF

7 Likes

any changes regarding this?

1 Like

No update! We still do not have approvals. It’s also only been a weekend so no one was working to give us approvals.

8 Likes

oh.

could you say if this is just some bug fixes or new hero(es)/content? :thinking:

and as I remember it now, could be possible to get some Christmas Border (cosmetic) as we still don’t have any? we only got winter themed. or 2022 border for new year.

3 Likes

I get it. The rest will be hidden as long as the 3 heroes in the top post are taken care of.

Hello everyone. I think there is some problem with Raya. I don’t know if this is my mistake or bug, but whatever I do I can’t get 5 stacks of Perseverance and activate her red skill bonus to attack speed. Is it really possible to do it?

I know PerBlue removed the 3 heroes from the hero avatars section of collections. Perhaps they were just datamined.

Welcome to forums! You should put this on feedback

2 Likes

Patch Notes tomorrow @Loutre?

2 Likes

So what’s the word about the next patch notes? @Loutre

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney