Next update, when? [Season 2]

Is there going to be patch notes for today @Loutre?

I highly doubt that there will be patch notes today.

maybe hero refresh, fix bugs, Cap ↑(21 days)

Next week for cap raise are certain so I’d say probably not today
But who knows

Also on that boat, seems unlikely today as next week will be patch notes anyway (for cap rise).

And rather we will be getting bigger patch notes every 3 weeks, as usually, now it might be 4 weeks gap due to how early Perry’s update was released, unless someone new will be again approved early :woman_shrugging:
But it will prize wall hero anyways-

Small update for hero refresh(es!) would be amazing too. We didn’t get any for looong time.

1 Like

Yes, patch notes for today are here!

3 Likes

really smol

It’s so hard to tell whether the corrupted heroes have memory disks or not based on their eyes. I think it would be easier if their eyes are the same color as their equipped memory disk.

We even haven’t heard of Mei Lin, or Cinderella in such a long time.

Are there any codes coming soon? There were only two near when codes were new, but now nothing…
@Loutre?

2 Likes

First they need to still resolve the notification bug and the fact that players still don’t receive emails when signing up.
The whole thing hasn’t worked properly since day 1 imo

You are correct. They also need to add the rest of the heroes as enemies in the next friendship campaigns once the next prize wall character gets added excluding Agent P. These heroes are:

1. Snow White
  2. Winnie
  3. Anna
  4. Namaari
  5. Lilo
  6. The Horned King
  7. Fozzie Bear
  8. Mr. Big and Kolsov
  9. Dr. Drakken
  10. Jasmine
  11. Aurora
  12. Agent P
  13. Sarah
  14. Mary
  15. Quarterjack
  16. King Triton
  17. Kaa
  18. Voyd
  19. Pocahontas
    Don’t you agree?

Most of them already are enemies.
You’re just on a lower server with no newest chapters.

and don’t start this discussion, AGAIN, all over.

5 Likes

No, not that kind of way. This is a new discussion that all of these heroes are not enemies in a friendship campaign.

This is not really relevant to what I was saying… or really to the topic on hand
maybe try to split your responses into more clear responses and make a new topic if you wish to bring something up.

@Bluebandit93, @Musketeer, @Loutre, and @Nugget, I’ve created a new topic about the future of the friendship campaigns called Friendship campaign revamp. If you like to see it, type in Friendship campaign revamp, and it should appear on your screen.

1 Like

When is the next cap raise?

When will the hero refresh? It’s been 2 months

Patch notes tomorrow should have level cap increase for next week :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Did we get less badge crates this cycle than usual? I’m literally nowhere near ready compared to the last few raises :thinking:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney