Patch Notes 4.2-A

Disney Heroes: Battle Mode Update 4.2-A

Welcome to the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode 4.2-A Update! This update features a small hero rotation!

New Hero Locations and Content Adjustments

Heroes will appear in Crates after the daily reset at 5AM on August 9.

New Heroes

• Agent P will be available in the Prize Wall starting August 11

Existing Heroes

• Pacha will be an event exclusive hero featured in the Arena Crate
  • Mother Gothel will be available in the VIP Crate
  • Hopper will only be available in Diamond Crates
  • Snow White will be available in the Elite Campaign

This will update automatically after the daily reset at 5AM on August 9, 2022.

12 Likes

Perhaps… it will be a good time to remove them with less heroes and so-needed rotations or refresh them to make these types of crates useful (arena, CW, coli crates), really… these crates are bad.

3 Likes

Welp, goodbye to ever getting his red skill maxed. Except for whales, of course, which I guess may be the point.

2 Likes

:roll_eyes:
Nobody has such amounts of tokens, nobody.
Game itself hard-cap these kinds of resources.

3 Likes

I was thinking more along the lines of whales being able to get more hero chips during the Prize Wall’s initial run and during Pacha’s stay in the VIP crate. Is that not enough to get a maxed red skill?

2 Likes

Which heroes will land in chapter 59

1 Like

Nothing much to worry here, and I’m still ready to have the platypus fight for justice.:sunglasses:

1 Like

It’s also VERY outdated, never was update since day 1. Quite sad…

Which means…

The answer is no.

1 Like

Those crates should already die like “Slinky” Crate. Arena, Coliseum and CW Crate have very little purpose - it would be more beneficial if the shops had a random chance at getting a special item for the cost of the crate (Double Drops, Elite Reset, Elite Double Drops, Double Gold, Double Team XP, Double Hero XP etc.)

3 Likes

So that means this update does it a new chapter when is chapter 59 coming

Again?

All these special crates, (arena, coli, cw and the special crate) should go. They are a hastle to earn the currency needed to buy them and most of the time we get rewards we didn’t even want. 17 Million gold is becoming more and more useless every level cap raise

2 Likes

Let’s go! I was waiting for krona to get out the vip crate so I can get him.

Interesting…ok.

I kinda like this change, since I already maxed her out in stars, well…
This is not bad for 4.2A, actually kinda nice!

1 Like

Maybe try to update them with maybe 1 - 5 hero chips like the main exclusive crates. Really, every update makes these crates more and more useless every time, and it’s kinda sad.

1 Like

that’s useless…

You mean the other exclusive crate, not tokens crates.

1 Like

Sorry. ;( I didn’t know that there were 2 types of exclusive crates, thanks for noticing my mistake.

1 Like

That crate you meant is essentially defunct since… well… Pacha being there. Because we never got that type of crate with Pacha, though we did with previous heroes.
Those guaranteed an unlock (or 7 chips if already unlocked)… and with Prize Wall heroes obviously useless. Or with any nowadays.
Arena, Coliseum and CW Crates are just that bad, if not worse. Because you are not even guaranteed to get 7 chips with the buy 5 you usually get enough tokens for.

1 Like

what chapter of elite campaign for Snow? will she still be in diamond crates?

1 Like

I would expect one of the higher/highest ones

Yes, every hero in the elite campaign also features in Diamond crates

1 Like

I just saw Perry in the game

2 Likes

Not final stats yet.

:crossed_fingers: for good numbers.

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney