Next update, when? [Season 2]

That is what happened last 3 times.

Is. And would be pointless in this case to force two updates if it could be all released at once.

But I hope new hero will be visible in the game immediately after update.

Potential things in 4.3, idk lol.

• New hero
  • Y19 and 330 cap
  • Kim Possible collection
  • NBC collection
  • Bug fixes
2 Likes

I wonder who the next hero is because I see a lot of characters from Disney channel animation shows like Gravity Falls Amphibia The Owl House Star vs the Forces of evil and more that can come in

1 Like

What does that collection mean?

I feel like all the servers are down. I can’t log back on.

The servers aren’t down. Have you tried terminating the app and restarting it? If not, uninstalling it and re-installing it?

It means the Nightmare Before Christmas

So we expect a Patch Notes today, right?

Tomorrow is friday, so rather tomorrow…

Oh yes. Sorry I missed the day. Ups.

I really hope there will be hero refresh in 4.3, especially for Calhoun or Felix, so WiR trial event will be not as hard.

That was a problem on my phone. I powered off the phone to investigate the router issues.

I doubt you will say yes on the patch notes right?:pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:

That’s a starter. That would be rare.

Cannot be complete without one more hero in the NBC collection.

Can it, remember Tangled or Alice in Wonderland? But I could be a small one with 8 levels. (2 each rank bronze, silver, gold, etc.)

Because we have:

Jack Skellington
Sally
Oogie Boogie
Lock, Shock and Barrel.

Wow. Just wow. We still haven’t gotten a yes from the team about tomorrow’s patch notes.

There was even a Black Lamb called Danny in So Dear to My Heart. I’ll bet that would be another badge for upcoming chapters.

Now we know who is coming :smile_cat:

Really excited! Another in a row great hero addition.

They aren’t.

7 Likes

Main Characters from new Movies that come out in March come in the game a couple months later and I hope she gonna be on the Blue team

I’m pretty sure they wanted to release her more early but remember the “development hell” that this character could pass to be here. We should be glad it finally made it to the city.

The worst development hell we have ever see was the “Kim Possible” one.

We’re proudly the first game to get Meilin Lee.
Hopefully she will be strong.

I wonder what’s going on with the Madrigals.

3 Likes

Plus it took 18 months to see Kim Possible

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney