Next update, when? [Season 2]

Typical “where is X” statement. Usual for far less active forumers and much less experienced players.

The answer is easy.

In works. Maybe. Hopefully not.

1 Like

I hope it’s not either…

1 Like

I just checked my email and I saw nothing

Hope they do something to bring him to the game. Even as a black and white character like other games are doing with very old characters.

2 Likes

Is there new patch notes coming today? @Nugget
LTJD

5 Likes

Patch notes are here!

7 Likes

Would have been great if this was Tiana though tbh :unamused: (because of the gif relating to the movie)

1 Like

Wait. What about the cap raise? Was that supposed to be this Friday? We haven’t heard from badges inspired by Rolie Polie Olie, or the Little Einsteins

1 Like

I think not.

I guess we all know what this means, right @Nugget ?

4 Likes

I haven’t heard about that show in a while but yeah I fell like this was supposed to be this Friday because every time a new hero comes a week before the prize wall ends, we have to wait another week after the game updates and whenever we get patch notes with a new hero the week the prize wall ends then they show up after the game updates

Next Unity Trial?
Lilo & Stich, The Lion King, Toy Story, and Wreck-it-Ralph?

2 Likes

Not the battle. And if you hover over the picture it is written…

1 Like

Frozen Trial Event :roll_eyes:

So Christmas-y not.
At least KP heroes will be usable for that one.

2 Likes

@Nugget do you know if we are going to get the SOTG and Q&A before or after the cap raise? I have a very peculiar question and would like to know if I can ask or not.

Cap raise should be 13th Dec.

3 Likes

@Nugget @Loutre could we get data about other heroes?

5 Likes

Thats not my case haha Judy + Jax (prefering Judy)

1 Like

How About: Onward, Kim Possible, and The Lion King

1 Like

It seems to be Frozen, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, and DuckTales.

And yet, we still don’t have list of possible talents.

6 Likes

I know we just got an update with Cinderella (who won’t be the game until Tuesday) but if we get more patch notes tomorrow I think I know who it’s gonna be and I don’t want to spoil the surprise

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney