Patch Notes 4.5

Disney Heroes: Battle Mode Update 4.5

Welcome to the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode 4.5 Update! This release features Cinderella plus a number of improvements and bug fixes.

Overview

• New! Cinderella from Disney’s Cinderella!
  • Improvements and Bug Fixes!

Cinderella

Cinderella is a mid-line ”Control” hero on the Blue team. Cinderella will be available in the Prize Wall starting December 15th.

Skills

Make A Wish

Passive: Cinderella’s Basic Attacks depend on her outfit. At the beginning of each Wave, she begins battle in her ball gown and transforms into her work dress after a duration. While she is in her ball gown, her Basic Attacks grant the frontmost ally a random buff for a duration. When Cinderella is in her work dress, her Basic Attacks Blind the frontmost enemy for a duration.

Active: Cinderella Cleanses herself and allies. She applies a Shield to herself and each ally for a percentage of their Max HP for a duration. Cinderella and her allies also gain Stacks of Hardy alongside Armor and Reality for a duration. Cinderella’s random buffs include: a Movement and Attack Speed, a Shield for a percentage of the Hero’s Max HP, Armor and Reality, Skill Power and Basic Damage, and stacks of Hardy. Cinderella can target herself with her random buffs and any Hardy stacks granted by her remain until used in battle.

Brush Off

Cinderella brushes off her dress, refreshing herself. She Cleanses herself, Healing for a percentage of her Max HP, gaining an amount of Energy, and increasing her Skill Power and Basic Damage by an amount for a duration.

Stunning Songbirds

Cinderella’s companions fly forth, targeting the enemy with the most buffs applied and removing them. The enemy is Stunned and has their Armor and Reality reduced by a percentage for a duration. As Cinderella’s companions surround their enemy, they first deal Normal Damage and then Fantastic Damage as they depart. If enemies do not have any buffs, Cinderella will target the farthest enemy.

Magical Transformation

When Cinderella switches outfits, she gains a percentage increase in Movement and Attack Speed for a duration. If Cinderella or an ally receives a debuff, she provides a HP Shield to that Hero for a duration. Enemies Blinded by Cinderella have their Movement and Attack Speed reduced by a percentage for a duration. Cinderella can provide a Shield this way once every X seconds.

Keep Dreaming

When Cinderella is in her ball gown, her Basic Attacks remove debuffs from her target and replaces them with stacks of Hardy. When Cinderella is in her work dress, her Basic Attacks remove buffs from her target and replaces them with stacks of Fatigue.“Stunning Songbirds” now targets an additional enemy and reduces Skill Power and Basic Damage by an amount for a duration. If there are not any enemies with active buffs, Cinderella will additionally target the frontmost enemy with “Stunning Songbirds”

Battle Badge

• Charge Condition: Shield is applied to allies
  • Stat Buff: +Skill Power
  • Lineup Buff: +Basic Damage per Blue Team Ally
  • Effect Buff: Attack and Move Speed Increase

Friendships

• Anna
  • Fairy Godmother

Bug Fixes

• Fixed an issue related to the “Patch Level” filter overflowing its box on certain devices.
  • Fixed an issue on the Hero Screen that was causing a lag in Badges on the Items tab.
  • Fixed an issue where the gold cost could display 0 when using power promote.

New Hero Locations and Content Adjustments

Heroes will not appear in Shops until they refresh.

Servers 1-25 Update

New Heroes

• Cinderella will be available in the Prize Wall starting December 15, 2022.

This is a full app and server update that is currently planned for Tuesday, December 6, 2022.

36 Likes

Let’s Go we got Cinderella!!!

20 Likes

At least Cinderella is in her Ballroom dress, unlike Aurora :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

And improvement? Where is it? And when will you guys fix the hero chips economy???

20 Likes

These patch notes are getting smaller and smaller.

I guess there will be one more for patch season 2, new hero refreshes, and Y22? Yay, I hope.

None mentioned below…?

7 Likes

Jafar não vai ser corrigido?

3 Likes

Didn’t expect us to get cinderella
I honestly thought we were going to get santa from nbc

7 Likes

Nice! We’ve got a another Princess! Cinderella.

5 Likes

“Well, there’s one thing: they can’t order me to stop dreaming”

So far the best quote I could find of the character for this update.

9 Likes

I like the bug fixes cause they were annoying me lol, overall, this is an ok patch notes for me!

(̶B̶u̶t̶ ̶I̶’̶m̶ ̶n̶g̶l̶,̶ ̶I̶’̶m̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶o̶ ̶e̶x̶c̶i̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶C̶i̶n̶d̶e̶r̶e̶l̶l̶a̶.̶.̶.̶)̶

1 Like

Well, well, well, finally decided to add Cinderella

3 Likes

Wow! Finally Cinderella is coming!

6 Likes

first Fairy Godmother arrives on April 2021, and now Cinderella finally here! :grinning:

3 Likes

You really made a Cinderella moveset without throwing in the mice somewhere?

8 Likes

One princess to go.

6 Likes

Winter themed main screen will be released with this update? @Nugget

7 Likes

A control hero that has support-like skills. Weird…

2 Likes

You right

Now the only one left to come is Tiana

20 Likes

That’ll be on Tuesday!

5 Likes

That’s great because December is the month when Winter Starts

3 Likes

They could have made her dress a little more dark blue but its ok and what’s also good is she’s gonna be on the blue team

19 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney