Next update, when? [Season 2]

No spotlights because they would actually require backend work to include all the Heroes, but we should have more info in the patch notes this time.

4 Likes

Oh well, maybe in the Announcements chat in the game there could be at least a list of refreshed heroes?

2 Likes

That would be very long so people just need to read the patch notes.

3 Likes

I just wanna say, assuming the list of refreshes is comparable to the last batch, I am very happy to see the refreshes coming hard and fast.

7 Likes

Patch notes today!!!

1 Like

well this is where we have to see what is happening

Unless we get a 4.5.01 that just gives a cap rise…?

3 Likes

We should get cap raise and the new trials with new refreshes today

Cap raise is certain. As for the trials, it aligns perfectly with the ending of the first ones, and we know for a fact they will be this year (confirmed under the state of the game post) and not during the Christmas break as perblue offices are closed

Which would mean either this week or the next, but I think rather this week with the cap raise (and with the rotations for the Cinderella prize wall too)

3 Likes

Exactly.
So we should get patch season 2 and refreshes with it.

3 Likes

4.5-A, right @Nugget?

Cap raise plus franchise trials change plus refreshes.

3 Likes

It’ll be 4.5-A today!

5 Likes

They did say that Cinderella’s the last hero for the year

1 Like

Is it possible to post hero’s talents when they receive them in the patch notes? @Nugget

1 Like

As I said yesterday in the Patch Questions post. No, they will not be in Patch Notes.

1 Like

I didn’t meant all possible talents. But to add what new patchable heroes are getting, like back when new red skills were added slowly, the patch notes included the details of them.

So like, Scrooge is becoming patchable, somewhere in the patch notes it will be said what talent he is getting.

But ok. :confused:
Will wait till … Tuesday

1 Like

How are the Patch Notes going @Nugget? :thinking:

1 Like

They’re still being worked on by the team!

5 Likes

I fell like it’s probably gonna be a big one

1 Like

Do we have any news?

1 Like

Still waiting on final touches!

3 Likes

Let me guess approval from Disney

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney