Next update, when? [Season 2]

I just checked my email and I saw nothing

Hope they do something to bring him to the game. Even as a black and white character like other games are doing with very old characters.

2 Likes

Is there new patch notes coming today? @Nugget
LTJD

5 Likes

Patch notes are here!

7 Likes

Would have been great if this was Tiana though tbh :unamused: (because of the gif relating to the movie)

1 Like

Wait. What about the cap raise? Was that supposed to be this Friday? We haven’t heard from badges inspired by Rolie Polie Olie, or the Little Einsteins

1 Like

I think not.

I guess we all know what this means, right @Nugget ?

4 Likes

I haven’t heard about that show in a while but yeah I fell like this was supposed to be this Friday because every time a new hero comes a week before the prize wall ends, we have to wait another week after the game updates and whenever we get patch notes with a new hero the week the prize wall ends then they show up after the game updates

Next Unity Trial?
Lilo & Stich, The Lion King, Toy Story, and Wreck-it-Ralph?

2 Likes

Not the battle. And if you hover over the picture it is written…

1 Like

Frozen Trial Event :roll_eyes:

So Christmas-y not.
At least KP heroes will be usable for that one.

2 Likes

@Nugget do you know if we are going to get the SOTG and Q&A before or after the cap raise? I have a very peculiar question and would like to know if I can ask or not.

Cap raise should be 13th Dec.

3 Likes

@Nugget @Loutre could we get data about other heroes?

5 Likes

Thats not my case haha Judy + Jax (prefering Judy)

1 Like

How About: Onward, Kim Possible, and The Lion King

1 Like

It seems to be Frozen, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, and DuckTales.

And yet, we still don’t have list of possible talents.

6 Likes

I know we just got an update with Cinderella (who won’t be the game until Tuesday) but if we get more patch notes tomorrow I think I know who it’s gonna be and I don’t want to spoil the surprise

1 Like

Would be nice to get the hero refreshes with patch notes tomorrow.

@Nugget @Loutre could you suggest to the team to release spotlights also for the refreshed heroes in future. It seems most people doesn’t simply know that heroes were refreshed, and this will be helpful.

4 Likes

No spotlights because they would actually require backend work to include all the Heroes, but we should have more info in the patch notes this time.

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney