Next update, when? [Season 2]

Are we getting some sort of small patch notes for next prize wall which will start on 5th January this year, or is planned to post these patch notes after Christmas break… on 3rd? @Nugget

3 Likes

I’ll be getting one posted during our break so @Nugget enjoys their holiday time! The current plan is to have them up on Dec 30th

5 Likes

Are we allowed to know if the Challenger season rewards hero will rotate on the 28th of December - not asking for any info on which hero or anything like that. Just would like to know if there will be a rotation after this season.

5 Likes

So. Is it possible for the next patch notes coming out soon to have 2 heroes? 1 for Prize Wall and the other 1 for Challenger season?

5 Likes

So, are you going to reveal the next Prize Wall hero before next year?

1 Like

Dec 30th is patch notes day.

11 Likes

If there was the next new character on Arena and Coliseum Crates with new character’s Prize Wall on new patch. Wait and See for What Happened Next :thinking:

5 Likes

Oh boy!!!
Just in time for end of the year!!!
:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

2 Likes

Got it. I don’t think chapter 64 has any new “new” heroes, but I’m hoping it will have more just like how they are added each time a new friendship campaign is played.

1 Like

Is patch notes 4.6 on December 30th

2 Likes

They said it is patch notes day, so I think so.

5 Likes

With 2 heroes the one for the prize wall and the other one for challenger season

5 Likes

Please do not post Spoilers
Heroes that have not been announced by either Loutre or Nugget are not allowed to be discussed on the forums

7 Likes

Stop revealing who’s coming to the game

6 Likes

Hey stop telling me what to do

It is against the terms of service and you can get banned if you continue

8 Likes

Hey, here on the forum it’s forbidden to say who comes and you have to accept that

6 Likes

Wierd… Seeing things from the wild card franchise is really one just one character. We’ll need another character from Coco, the great mouse detective, Turning Red, The rocketeer, Soul, the Black Cauldron, and a Goofy Movie. Although, Peter the Panda, The Green Eyed Menace, and Tiana are what we need too…

2 Likes

That probably mean that we also might see Hector, Ratigan, Joe, Ming Lee, Taran, Max, and Lothar.

2 Likes

That’s a great idea

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney