Next update, when? [Season 2]

Is patch notes 4.6 on December 30th

2 Likes

They said it is patch notes day, so I think so.

5 Likes

With 2 heroes the one for the prize wall and the other one for challenger season

5 Likes

Please do not post Spoilers
Heroes that have not been announced by either Loutre or Nugget are not allowed to be discussed on the forums

7 Likes

Stop revealing who’s coming to the game

6 Likes

Hey stop telling me what to do

It is against the terms of service and you can get banned if you continue

8 Likes

Hey, here on the forum it’s forbidden to say who comes and you have to accept that

6 Likes

Wierd… Seeing things from the wild card franchise is really one just one character. We’ll need another character from Coco, the great mouse detective, Turning Red, The rocketeer, Soul, the Black Cauldron, and a Goofy Movie. Although, Peter the Panda, The Green Eyed Menace, and Tiana are what we need too…

2 Likes

That probably mean that we also might see Hector, Ratigan, Joe, Ming Lee, Taran, Max, and Lothar.

2 Likes

That’s a great idea

1 Like

Are they coming next year

1 Like

It better not be the character you mention otherwise you’ll be banned.

1 Like

Really great idea. Say. Where are each of these characters from?

1 Like

I’m still hoping for more Disney Channel/XD characters, from Jake Long to Star Butterfly and, kinda surprising, Brandy Harrington. :3

2 Likes

Don’t be banned my friend

There’s a difference between talking about what characters someone wants to be added to the game and talking about what characters are confirmed to be coming to the game soon, you know. :expressionless:

5 Likes

Hector (Coco) Ratigan (The Great Mouse Detective) Joe (Soul) Ming Lee (Turning Red) Taran (The Black Caldron, Max (A Goofy Movie) and Lothar (The Rocketeer)

1 Like

Are they coming next year

:man_facepalming:

They were just answering the question IZ asked about which franchises each of those characters were from. Just because people post about what characters they want to see doesn’t mean they’re confirmed to be coming to the game anytime soon.

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney