Next update, when? [Season 2]

Only level cap increases today probably with new chapters and new exciting content for all servers

Next week we should get more information on Flash

and yes, the italics are used sarcastically

2 Likes

Very excited here indeed.

More re-used old badges without secondary stats! How amazing.

I hope there will be end of them soon.

2 Likes

Fixed that for you :wink:

2 Likes

Probably… yeah, PB will be too stubborn to stop these while game will be running (with updates).

Would be nice IF not… but there is no sight of end of this nightmare.

Extra: cap rises were kinda fun because of new designs of badges, since it’s gone… there is nothing! Just PB doing a monthly raid on players’ wallets.

3 Likes

Wish we had new badge designs yeah, the Platinum Badges just doesn’t quite look good to me.
Like on the one hand they are kind of pretty, but on the other hand they look out really of place with the other normal badges and overall not that good looking.

I don’t know if the badge artists have gotten laid off or not as we have noticed that the amount of employees have decreased around late January, but yeah not unlikely I suppose potentially.

If the badge artists have been laid off I am not sure if we will ever see new badge designs, unless they hire new people to do badge art but yeah we will see.

(Please don’t hide/delete this post Sam, I don’t mean anything bad just saying what the current situation might be).

2 Likes

Amazing!

Double cap rise. :partying_face:

6 Likes

Well, there’s always new designs for badges. Just the platinum versions though.

1 Like

That’s not new…

3 Likes

Platinum badges are lazy, without bonus stats and many badly cut. @Samm

6 Likes

Nobody’s asking about the upcoming characters. And that’s too much characters to upcoming, so it has to slow down for one hero. Not two (some of them unexpected or not) not three

2 Likes

Is flash coming next Thursday

1 Like

I know for a fact that Flash is coming but if we get patch notes tomorrow I wonder who if it’s gonna be 2 heroes and I know flash is one of them and as long as we don’t get anyone from Toy Story, The Incredibles, Zootopia (except Flash because we know he’s next) or the Muppets

1 Like

I doubt that we’re getting another Toy Story character, because we have plenty enough characters already.

2 Likes

a someone, again. But worse/worst.

2 Likes

Did you really need to say the same thing 3 different times???

8 Likes

As per Shakespeare, we now know it is something important :smiley:

8 Likes

Maybe better a crossover heroes unknown.

1 Like

I know that

Wym?

Yeah man to get my point

1 Like

I hope we will never get another Muppet, Toy Story, Zootopia, and The Incredibles character, there is too much of them!

Tangled and Big Hero 6, similar, unless they would expand on TV series (like they did with Lilo & Stitch), then there are some characters which would be very nice to get added, like Cassandra and Globby.

5 Likes

What next heroes for crossover?

( I think I wish a Blue archives or princess contact )

Before full heroes Disney heroes battle mode by 200 heroes character!

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney