Next update, when? [Season 2]

Wait for the patch notes…

3 Likes

I’ll just way in on this whole fandom thing again. Fandom isn’t a singular entity. It’s a network of dedicated fans trying to create huge databases and keep trolls from destroying their hard work. The bigger the wiki, the easier it is for something to slip by unnoticed. The Disney wiki admin team are great people, just overworked. I know these things from experience, I’m a staff member on a wiki myself.

As for a reliable leak source… you really shouldn’t ask about that on the public forum. Perblue doesn’t like that.

7 Likes

Anytime now we’ll get the approval

4 Likes

Maybe that site is so inactive and right now they must change the website like immediately.

1 Like

Or maybe it can use new ways like, Pinocchio, The Rescuers, Dumbo, Brother Bear. (I’m looking forward to Brother Bear Characters)

1 Like

Guys it’s out

2 Likes

Such a bad… bad… update. Shame. :frowning:

Better luck next time.

5 Likes

Still no kuzco :unamused::sob:

2 Likes

I wish brother bear characters was here to come

3 Likes

Yeah guys I’m not happy about this update especially who’s gonna come in the game next

2 Likes

I think it’s a good update

1 Like

its not though, the only relevant muppets charachters are miss piggy and Kermit. plus there’s other franchises with less Charachters that can be expanded instead of one that is already big

2 Likes

So,what your saying is that you don’t like sweetums

1 Like

what im saying is he is not needed. There are other Charachters who couldve been done instead

2 Likes

Same that’s what I think too

2 Likes

Well he’s coming mich

1 Like

oh okay captain obvious

2 Likes

They add what sells. Muppets is popular.
I personally think there are a lot of Muppets more recognizable than Sweetums that they haven’t done, if they just had to do another Muppet. Anyway, Sweetums Coming isn’t really news.

2 Likes

Yeah, nobody cared for Statler/X release and already refreshing them because of that.
Muppets aren’t that welcome nor popular at least here, in dhbm community

Or would if they weren’t literally flooded by pb causing annoyance.

1 Like

Well I like them. But I absolutely would’ve preferred basically anyone else over Sweetums.
Need some more DTVA rep honestly.

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney