Next update, when? [Season 2]

There are 4 that are big Toy Story The Incredibles Zootopia and The Muppets, and yeah it’s time for them to add new franchises or expand franchises that only have 1-2 heroes

2 Likes

So you can call people Nick Names but they can’t call you Nick names? What a hypocrite.

2 Likes

Mind your language.

1 Like

My bad pete

1 Like

Yeah if Perblue wants to add another Muppet maybe try a more popular one that is still missing? Like Pepe or Rizzo or Sam or Robin or The rest of Electric Mayhem or Scooter or…

Honestly there’s a lot of Muppets I would’ve picked over Sweetums. Sweetums might be the most deep cut obscure Disney character to make it in the game.

2 Likes

Uuuuhhhh, I’ve seen deeper.

4 Likes

I said mich called you a Nick name.

1 Like

So that’s the origin of the Rocketeer’s Rocket Punch. I sure hope that he will be included in the patch season IF PB adds another character to his Franchise. Same applies to Coco, and Turning Red, and these things are my highest priority for this year.

1 Like

@Samm please two things:

1. Could this deal be $20 without a voucher rather than $35 with a $10 voucher?
    Or like… any deal with voucher be with lower price point instead.

2. Knowing that vouchers are in deals… could the team please consider giving at least a $2.99 voucher once a month for free to each player?
    Players that regularly pay would hardly notice, but it would help F2P players a bit.
    (I mean, I’d personally like a $4.99 voucher once a month for each player more, but I understand the volatility of such move)

P.S. one remark I have from Street Fighter: Duel. Any maintenance (even a scheduled one for update and such) is followed by a mail with 1200 gems to each player.
Something like that here would also be nice, considering the value of diamonds is in itself quite low.

5 Likes

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Excited for patch season 10. Hopefully all of them will receive very good talents and refreshes.

Also, Hatter needs good buff too, his only purpose is red skill which could be longer too, like 10 seconds. Hopefully he won’t be forgotten only because he is somewhat used… but only because of only one skill.

7 Likes

Super excited to see a refresh for Rafiki, QoH and Alice :tada::tada::tada:

4 Likes

Hopefully all of those get a refresh.

Please also add Pirates to the bunch :pleading_face:

Lion King has 3, AiW has 4, Up has only 2… one more unused franchise would be nice.

2 Likes

Btw this is not true. City Watch rewards are ultra hot trash and not worth the hassle.

5 Likes

and it is definitely not a “fun game mode” either

4 Likes

Yeah and I have to keep radding because it keeps getting intense

2 Likes

Unfortunately another game mode that did not keep up with the exponential increase in power

“easy” is impossible for new players to complete even

But again, what do we know?
We only play the game every single day :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@Samm i would love to see a new game mode come into the game,maybe like a heroes tower or something

1 Like

isn’t that basically just city watch? :thinking:

2 Likes

No… tower is different.

Also, tower is definitely a good idea.

2 Likes

I have to agree on that along with a new hero for the tower other than the ones that are already in the game

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney